• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AR-15 raffle for good cause

Jered Joplin

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
We are building 2 AR-15's for the Police unity tour. They are raising money for the families of officers that have fallen in the line of duty. Lieutenant Joey Brown of the Georgia State Patrol is handling the raffle. He has been selling tickets here at a local store. I thought it would be good to throw it on here if anyone wants a ticket. Tickets are $20 and the drawing will be the 17th of this month. One ticket gets a chance to win either rifle. The first 2 tickets drawn take them home.

The rifles will use our new billet lower consist of the following:

Our urban sniper with the only changes being the stock and grip. Magpul donated a PRS stock, and a MOE grip.

Rifle #2 will be similar to our Lycan. It will have a 16.5" light contour barrel. Pri carbon fiber forend (donated). Magpul MOE grip, UBR stock and a Pmag (donated)

Both barrels will be a Broughton 1-8 (donated)
Steamlight donated Super Tac light for the 16.5"
Bushnell donated a Elite 6500 series 2.5-15x42 scope for the Urban Sniper.
They are hopeful that a Trijicon will be donated for the 16.5" but I don't know what the final word is.

All proceeds are going to the Police Unity tour through Joey Brown. You may contact him at 706-768-0261. If someone would like to purchase a ticket on a credit card and Joey can't facilitate that I will gladly do so and pass the money along. Our number is listed below.
Sorry I don't have any photos. The rifles are not completed yet.

Thanks in advance for your support,

Re: AR-15 raffle for good cause

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JJoplin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

The rifles will use <span style="font-size: 20pt"> </span> <span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'"><span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">our </span></span></span>new billet lower consist of the following:

</div></div>

What what what???

Re: AR-15 raffle for good cause

Here is a link that shows the lower.
LINK

Scroll down a ways for the photos. The guns are going to turn our really nice. Now I just need to find out how I can buy a ticket. If I win there are going to be a few raised eyebrows.