• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ar-15 trending

Don't even try to reason with these freaks. We are past that point...

"Suck my dick you fucking PUSSY ass cuck" is my go-to response for dealing with gun control proponents these days.

And if they say: "oh, is that all you got?"...

My response "Yeah, and you should thank law enforcement for still being functional in this country because if they are not, you WOULD be on your knees and sucking it right now right down to the balls"...
The Resident Mongolian wins the game again.

tenor (45).gif

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
nah, the guys a fucktard, but he hasnt done anything worth doxxing over.....having a loud mouth and a twitter isnt exactly a cardinal sin.

But the shithead votes for us to be disarmed and would gladly send armed thugs to take our guns if he had the power. Fuck these parasites. I say dox him if he is talking bullshit. Especially stolen valor...

But the shithead votes for us to be disarmed and would gladly send armed thugs to take our guns if he had the power. Fuck these parasites. I say dox him if he is talking bullshit. Especially stolen valor...
dudes expressing his opinion and voting....when he breaks the law, ill give ya the goods.

and ive not found anything that leads me to believe hes stolen valor....unfortunately....

Anybody have a source for this magic 223/5.56 500 yard man splitter? I looked on targetsportsusa, outdoorlimited, ammunitiontogo, ables, etc and even used ammoseek and I've yet to see this man splitting 5.56 round. Anybody?

My interpretation of the 2nd amendment is that the intent is we actually should be able to have military arms. I may draw the line around Fuel-Air-Explosives and fission/fusion devices, but certainly small arms were a big part of the point of the 2nd Amendment. It'd be interesting to know how many in Washington's army had their own cannon at home.

Cannons are big and cumbersome...

However, I can see a plantation or a mining outfit owned by a private company on the frontier that is guarded by cannons against hostile natives... That would be pretty commonplace for these days. Some riverboats cruising the Mississippi shipping routes had small carronades or swivel guns mounted in strategic locations...

ETA: Different classes of weapons serve different purposes... As an ordinary Joe The Plumber, I don't really need a cannon for my apartment. Fuck, I don't even have space to store it... However, if this was 1900s China and I was a Shanghai tycoon who ran a petroleum shale operation in Xinjiang, where the radical Islamists are highly active, you bet I would have some 12-pounders loaded with double canister placed at certain intervals. And the employees tasked with asset protection would be uniformly equipped with '92 Winchesters and 1873 Colts, all in .45 LC of course so the monthly expenses ledger is a bit shorter and less complicated...

Last edited:
nah, the guys a fucktard, but he hasnt done anything worth doxxing over.....having a loud mouth and a twitter isnt exactly a cardinal sin.
I beg to differ. If we always play by our rules, we will loose. Dox this tard and play by their own rules. I’m growing tired of being on the loosing team for 20 years now.

I don't advocate doxxing unless in an extreme case. Being a jackass on the internet doesn't justify a doxxing that can fuck up someone's real life. Online and real life should never coexist with eachother. Not only have I been the victim of doxxing, but I have to call my local PD every now and then to remind them of potential SWATtings that could happen to me. I'm not a fan of new laws in general being made, but I totally 100% support new laws that will make SWATting a VERY severe crime. It is NOT "just a prank bro" when this "prank" gets innocent people killed.

I beg to differ. If we always play by our rules, we will loose. Dox this tard and play by their own rules. I’m growing tired of being on the loosing team for 20 years now.

This. We need to know who he is.

Reactions: Bender

You're playing by our rules. That needs to stop. We need to start playing by their rules.

Any Twitter folks here? Somebody gotta reply to these two cock gobblers: "Well, tell your buddies to stop rioting and dragging motorists out of their cars, because they are helping to sell a ton of AR-15s right now"...
I was banned from Twitter for calling Jack Dorsey a pansy. About this above quote, I think it was a typo. He meant to say crack pot, not crack shot.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I don't advocate doxxing unless in an extreme case. Being a jackass on the internet doesn't justify a doxxing that can fuck up someone's real life. Online and real life should never coexist with eachother. Not only have I been the victim of doxxing, but I have to call my local PD every now and then to remind them of potential SWATtings that could happen to me. I'm not a fan of new laws in general being made, but I totally 100% support new laws that will make SWATting a VERY severe crime. It is NOT "just a prank bro" when this "prank" gets innocent people killed.
While I agree with most of what you said, IMHO, one of the biggest problems with the behavior of people today is forgetting that an online persona can’t be used in the real world. People forget that there are consequences when one tries to act out face to face the way they would in a chat room.

I'm sick of idiots like those two. Since when does someone have the right to dictate what you can buy with your money? Oh, yea...ever since the education system went to crap and the libs/dems gained sufficient numbers to try and tear down our country. They have been at it for decades and we ignored all of the warning signs. Correct me if I'm wrong--there is no prohibition against owning a tank. I mean if you can own a machine gun... Isn't there a company in Texas that will let you drive and shoot a Sherman and shoot certain artillery pieces?