• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AR-30 .300 Win Mag...Price Check?

Target07

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 13, 2007
Hattiesburg, MS
I have a nicely set-up AR-15 for trade on this forum and others. I just got a trade offer for an Armalite AR-30 in .300 Win Mag. Round count is 36 and it has a SS10x mounted on it. The rifle alone retails for $1742 msrp. I only have, at the most, $1200 in my AR. Sounds to good to be true but he assures me all is in mint condition. If I do the trade it will be FTF so I can look at it. So, what are you alls thoughts on the AR-30 in .300 win mag? Any good? Thanks. Below is a link to my ad so you know what I am trading.

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1246098#Post1246098

Re: AR-30 .300 Win Mag...Price Check?

I would definitely make the trade. Sounds like an awesome deal.
I just sold my Ar-30 in 308 for $1000 with no brake or bipod. If it has brake and bipod you can figure thats worth another $300 The rings and scope $350. Looks like you'll be getting about $1650 to $1700 for your $1200 investment

I hope this helps. Mine shot any ammo I fed into an inch or better at 100 yards. I was happy with it

Eddie

I have seen the AR 30's in 300 WM for just under $1400 new so a slightly used one with a $300 scope for basically $1200? DO IT!

Thanks gentlemen. I am meeting him this Thursday to take a look at it and make my decesion. It will come w/ the bipod, rings, optic, amralite break and 1-5rd mag. It sounded like a good deal but I just wanted some collaboration. If it is in mint condition as he stated then I am going to do it.

make sure it comes with thye Armalite brake. They are optional and they cost close to $200 shipped...when they are in stock.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chrisj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">make sure it comes with thye Armalite brake. They are optional and they cost close to $200 shipped...when they are in stock. </div></div>

It is. I have already confirmed this. He paid an additional $187 for the Armalite break and he had a gunsmith professionally install it as it didn't orignally come w/ one. I will have to check out the worksmanship but the pics look good. Thanks for the heads up.