• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AR .308 JP bolts **IN STOCK**

Re: AR .308 JP bolts **IN STOCK**

It's interesting to see what happens next...

I've had the 308 JP bolt backordered from Brownell's for about 4-5 weeks and I've gotten no email from them and it's already been in-stock twice...I checked my junk box and I even referenced the back order email confirmation from Brownells, but nothing....I'm going to wait and see...I might have to do it again

This is the single most tempting thing I've seen to purchase

I ordered one last night while it showed in stock, then even went back to that item and refreshed it after my order was placed. It still showed as being in stock, but then I got the "reform" email later telling me it was backordered. Not a big deal, but obviously Brownells inventory display isn't quite real time.

I'd rather see green338 get his first. It's more of a concern to me to hear that people's backorders are slipping through the cracks. I've got stuff backordered as far back as Dec. 3 and wonder if those orders will ever go through.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: green338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's interesting to see what happens next...

I've had the 308 JP bolt backordered from Brownell's for about 4-5 weeks and I've gotten no email from them and it's already been in-stock twice...I checked my junk box and I even referenced the back order email confirmation from Brownells, but nothing....I'm going to wait and see...I might have to do it again </div></div>

I bet the reason why it shows "in stock" at times is they have to bring it into their inventory system prior to allocating the items to the list of backorders. In other words, everything they received in probably went to fill backorders.

I placed an "in stock" order with Brownells on the 19th of December and it just shipped yesterday. I'm sure you will get your order, but .308 bolt carriers have been in short order for about 6 months, so there is probably an extensive back log.

I don't think so. I ordered a few of the .308 bolts yesterday just before I posted the link up and just checked the status and it shows "shipped". So??

I think I would call them if my back order was not filled and ask what the deal is.

Take care,Stan

I just emailed Brownells and forwarded my confirmation email, and order number to them. I will update you here when I get a response. I triple checked everything, even my bank card. I have not been charged, no email received, nothing! It's disappointing as well that, I have other items that are backordered from them, and I am not sure if that will work. I wonder how it all works out. Maybe I was missed...?

Mark @ SAC is currently building me a barrel and the need that bolt so it could be headspaced and installed to my rifle. At least I have a week or two b/c he's Shot:)

Edited @ 0215 Tuesday 15, 2013

I logged onto my Brownell's account and it shows;

"1st Class is being picked."

All my other backorders show, "orders processed-no items shipped." Hopefully that's a good sign
eek.gif