• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AR accessories Troy/MI, TIS Quick Cuff, MPA BA Wedge, Burris & Nikon scopes

ddavis

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 26, 2011
Texas
Prices do not include shipping. I'd rather give a quote for multiple items with shipping and priority goes to combining multiple things. Make me an offer. I'll throw it all in one box for $300 shipped.

-Troy TRX Extreme Battlerail. Has scratches, shows use $30
-Troy folding battlesight (front) gas block height, has QD sling points on both sides $20
-(2) Midwest Industries pic rail QD sling points $10
-Random el-cheapo pic rail flashlight mount and .750 gas block $10

-TIS Quick Cuff sling, ODG with no hardware $20
-MPA BA Wedge lock/cattle gate attachments. Scratches and dings, grip tape added to inside of each really helps them grab $60

-Nikon Buckmasters 4x40 duplex. Resettable turrets 12 MOA per turn, have good feel and clicks believe it or not. Used it for years on a .22 shooting out to 225 yards. $40

-Burris MTAC 1-4x24. I never use the illumination on this one, but tried it out today and at "10" on the dial you can move the knob back and forth and get the illumination to turn on and off. It doesn't do this on 1-9. There is an off position between each setting. These are known for being RDS daylight bright and 9 is super bright so it may not be an issue for you. If I was keeping the scope I wouldn't even bother having it fixed but I'm sure Burris can take care of it. $200

Link to all pics:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RCSn31mZ9_-26y7TSjL6R5ZC31rA4bWL

Last edited:
I'll take the MPA wedges please. Can you PM your PayPal address