• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ar barrel

Big joe

Private
Minuteman
Feb 24, 2013
I'm looking for a 556 barrel for ar with front forged sight. Anyone have suggestions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking for a 556 barrel for ar with front forged sight. Anyone have suggestions

Need more details such as how far do you plan firing accurately, what is the rifle going to be used for, how much do you want to spend, what grain are going with, ect...

Daniel Defense and Colt barrels have been excellent for me and both are available with front sights. Cheaper would be Palmetto State Armory (I hear they are FN). I believe one can get almost any barrel nowadays with a front sight. I am putting together 2 AR15's now with the ARMS front sight that looks like the std but actually folds down. When ya get a barrel that really groups with iron sights, I like to put a scope on it and see what the rifle is capable of and that collapsible ARMS seems like it will work for this.
Have heard great things about BCM stainless barrels but have not yet owned one.