• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD AR Barrels - 223 Wylde Wilson and 6.5 Grendel Satern w/ matched bolt

morning would

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jun 7, 2022
New Mexico
I have a couple different AR barrels for sale.

First is a 223 Wylde 18” Wilson Arms heavy bull barrel with a Superlative Arms adjustable/bleed off gas block. Shoots amazing with 77’s, just way too heavy for what I want right now. Gas block is .936. The barrel does have scratches on it from sliding the gas block on. $250 shipped. for the whole thing. Barrel, gas block and gas tube.

zagk8q.jpg

nok0aa.jpg

duwhcm.jpg

lvquu0.jpg

Next is an 18” fluted Satern 1:8 5R 6.5 Grendel barrel with matching bolt, adjustable gas block, and gas tube. Been shot about 150 times, all suppressed. With 6 ARC comfortably running the stable, and a Grendel SBR, this really is excess to my needs. The little bit of testing I did showed favorable groups with factory Hornady 123 ELDM’s and 123 Scenar with a good load of CFE 223. $300 $250 shipped for all of it.

iwxzkb.jpg

6gw8pr.jpg

Last edited:
Is that a mid length gas system on the Wilson barrel?

Just saw this Grendel barrel last night camped out on the work bench. Let’s get it sold for $250 shipped.