• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AR Deals Thread

Tacsnipe73

Infidel
Minuteman
Jul 5, 2012
Virginia
Hey everyone, I know a lot of us build and shoot AR's, and it sure gets expensive. I'm starting this thread in the hopes that we can all continue to contribute by sharing deals we find. Thank you.

AIM AR/M16 .223/5.56 NiB 9310 MPI BDG Bolt Carrier Group - NiB BCG $99 + Free Shipping. (I've used this bolt and its GTG)

Rainier Arms Raptor Ambidextrous Charging Handle - 5.56MM. DSG Arms - Defense Solutions Group, inc. - Raptor Charging Handle $69 (you have to log in to see price)

VLTOR MUR Modular Upper Receiver w/o Bolt Assist. DSG Arms - Defense Solutions Group, inc. - VLTOR MUR (no forward assist) $149

MAGPUL MBUS Pro Back-Up Front and Rear Sight Set. DSG Arms - Defense Solutions Group, inc. - Magpul MBUIS Pro Set $125

Inforce WMLX Weapon White Light Strobe. DSG Arms - Defense Solutions Group, inc. - Inforce WMLX $165 (It's a good deal on the light, but I only included it because you get free UPS shipping for whatever you get with it)

Thank you.

The sights show as $159, unless I'm missing something.

I like the idea of the thread, hopefully it takes off, I'll be sure to add to it if I see anything.

Great thread. Also check out AR15news.com, he often posts some great deals throughout the day...

RatWorx had LE901 Colt 308's for $1999 the other day. I bet they still have them. When my FFL got mine he called around all the distributers and he couldn't even touch them wholesale for what Ratworx is selling them for.

I hate to buy from CTD, and this probably wont work, but its a damned good deal - WMD Guns AR-15 Bolt Carrier Group Polished NiB Coated Semi Automatic Profile With Hammer Polished NIBXBCG0004 - $20 for a wmd bcg and hammer

Did anyone else get one of these? I got an email from CTD saying that they were sorry for their mistake(expected), but then went on to send me a $100 gift certificate, which was pretty cool I thought. I guess I was just wondering if any of you guys had any luck with it...

Try Fatboy Tactical. I purchased a blem upper receiver for $39. Couldn't find the blem