• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s AR EBay listing

Re: AR EBay listing

I need to go gather some of these "Assault Rocks" and get them on Ebay!

Six pages of hilarious questions and answers. Definitely good stuff there.

Very funny, I will have to wait til I go home from work to finish reading the Q's and A's, co-workers are looking at me funny wondering why I am sitting here cracking up laughing, thanks for sharing

The best...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Q: Will this rock be compatible with my home defense stick attachment or will I have to get a permit and wait months for the paperwork?

A: Adding a stick would make it a hammer which is a NFA item. You would need the tax stamp.
</div></div>

Q: I just saw one of these on Rock broker for $600. Should I start panic buying for fear of a BaRock Obama ban coming in the very near future?

A: Do what you gotta do, but I'd hate to see you end up with a $600 rock when market value drops them back down to $0.06. That would mean the ban never got signed into law, which would be a good thing though...

Seller has responded to your question about this item

Dear spartan67

No because they are single strike

- jedibricks

Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply
Respond

To: jedibricks
Subject: Shipping: spartan67 sent a message about Assault Weapon- Caveman's AR15 (Assault Rock) #160953713972
Sent Date: Jan-10-13 21:42:14 PST

Dear jedibricks,

If I get 10 of these, Will I be violating the "High Cap" laws?

- spartan67

Assault Weapon- Caveman's AR15 (Assault Rock)
Assault Weapon- Caveman's AR15 (Assault Rock)
Item Id: 160953713972
End time: Jan-20-13 11:40:51 PST
Seller:

(180)
100.0% Positive Feedback
Member since Jul-28-10 in Canada
Listing Status: This message was sent while the listing was active.