• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AR Field Shooting Event

Augustis

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2004
Montana
The next field shooting event at AR is planned for May 22 - 23. Anyone interested in attending, please register in advance, or if you have any questions regarding the event feel free to email me at [email protected]

If a picture is worth a thousand words, I can provide links with pictures of the facility where this event takes place & what we do there.

Aug ><>

Re: AR Field Shooting Event

Jay
You were missed at the last event & will look forward to seeing you again this month!

Aug ><>

Aug,

Kind words my friend. I am looking forward to shooting with yourself, Joe and the gang.

I want to play with thoe's extra long range targets of yours.

Allways GREAT shoots and fine company! Thanks for going to all the work.

Jay Seaquist

Registration for the May event is now closed due to an acceptable numbers of shooters that have already secured a slot for next weekends shoot. If you were planning on attending an event this spring, you might want to register for next months shooting event in advance. June could possibly be the last event open to the public until this fall, depending on the fire danger that might exist in July.

Aug ><>