• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AR foreend and stock Remington 700 Chassis

bluejay75

PX Ranger
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2021
North Carolina
Greetings gents,

Can someone suggest a Remington 700 AR style Chassis for a short action.

Any suggestions welcomed. Lay out pros and cons and show photos if you have some.

Please post a link if you make a suggestion to help me find it.

Thanks much.
JB

Is it in one of the 6.5 cartridges. If so you may want to consider consider the tampon dispenser option. It's an up charge, but I heard it's useful

Reactions: Clob McStrunk
For a short barreled 308. Gonna sell the HS precision stock and BM for 500.00 so I may consider coming out of pocket 200.00. So 700 total is my budget.

Check out the mdt tac21. I had one for years and loved it. Only sold it to make room for my norma.

For a short barreled 308. Gonna sell the HS precision stock and BM for 500.00 so I may consider coming out of pocket 200.00. So 700 total is my budget.
Well for 700$, you will not find much in the new department, though MDT, JTAC, MPA do have some chassis in or close to that price range.

If you are willing to look at a cross over chassis (A Stock with an Aluminum frame), take a look at the KRG Bravo, MDT XRS, Cadex Strick Nuke Evo.

Another opting is to look for something used in the PX.

Look at an XLR element or a KRG X-ray. Element is more AR based with a buffer tube style mount for the stock. The KRG X-ray is one of the most underrated chassis on the market. Great adjustability and a price point to match your budget. It also offers an ar style grip.