• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors ar handguards

42769vette

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 4, 2009
liberty indiana
im looking for a set of ar handguards that will swallow my suppressor. the od of the suppressor is 1.625. ive found

seekins (front runner)
spikes
dd
and a few others.

i really like the samson eveolution, but the id of the handguards is only 1.56. any recomendations?

Re: ar handguards

ALL the YHM models should work as they all have the same inside diameter. That said, I have two of the 16" Todd Jarrett series models and I LOVE them. Only thing I'd trade is to have the smaller rails on the side and bottom be removable and put integral Push Button swivel mounting points on the front and back of both sides (but I'm working on that from another angle). Other than that...it's peachy.

the more i look i think im going with the yhm todd jarrett. i cant figure out what i want for perminate, but i figure for 150 bucks thy yhm will get me shooting until i do and i wont lose a ton on resale. if i like them i just wont upgrade later

I perfer the looks of the Spikes rails. I like the way the ends tapper. I think it makes the big OD a little smaller.

Seekins is very nice equipment. I have seen an AR build in person that featured his rails and it was impressive.

Seekins makes very good stuff....here is a 8" 300 blackout build I painted for a customer

seekins.jpg