• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AR Inc. - Montana

Augustis

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2004
Montana
Where - Augustis Ranch, Rygate Mt.

When - July 23 - 24

How Much - $45.00 per day

This is an informal - non competitive event, primarily geared to allow people interested in LR unknown distance field shooting to become involved in this application of fire on reactive steel targets ranging in distance from 300 to 1500 yards. The field course are also well suited for data & wind reading development. These events are geared for those wanting to improve their knowledge, confidence & ability shooting in a rural environment. This setting assimilates as close to real world shooting solutions/ applications as you can find - no groomed ranges - no wind flags etc. All of the firing solutions are determined by what you will find in the real world.

There will only be 15 slots available for the July event - so if you want to attend reserve your slot early - pre-registration is mandatory, so reserve your slot early.

Here are some pictures of the June event:

http://snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2603082&page=2

For more info, or to register, contact me directly @ [email protected]

Aug ><>

Re: AR Inc. - Montana

Aug, I totally enjoyed your June event. Meeting you and the other shooters was a great time. You, my friend, have an awesome range set up and I don't see how anyone could shoot there and not be a better shooter when the day was over. I highly recommend your field shoots to anyone. Thanks for a great time and the knowledge and sills you share.

I won't be able to make the July shoot due to a trip to Idaho. But for sure I will be back to shoot with you again, if you will have me.
smile.gif

Thanks!
Jeff