• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AR Lower price Increase

KeithR41

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jul 20, 2009
    Oregon
    Anybody see a massive price increase in AR lowers and uppers with Biden’s EO on gun control coming soon comments. I should have stocked up during the Obama years but it got better. Not sure it will this time.

Not yet . They went up last year with the ; lockdown , violence/riots and election . Try Joe Bob Outfitters , Gundeals or Palmetto State Armory . You should find the whole range of pricing and status with those three .

Water is wet.
    Where's that Captain Obvious meme?
    04B8AFE0-6E5E-464B-A3CE-C580FB862331.jpeg

Hi,

LOLOLOLOL About 12 months too late on noticing the price increase.

Next Up....has anyone noticed primer prices have gone up since Panama Gov forcefully removed Trump Properties personnel from their offices???

Sincerely,
    Theis
    Next the covid vaccine will go up cause they will have to hire private security to transport it since the NG obviously can’t do it!

Next the covid vaccine will go up cause they will have to hire private security to transport it since the NG obviously can’t do it!

Hi,

HUSH!!! I am working on that contract right now....Getting me some of that Covid MIC money for some sweet vehicles, lol

Sincerely,
    Theis

@THEIS, I have a class b with a couple of endorsements. Let me know when you need an armored car driver!

Not yet . They went up last year with the ; lockdown , violence/riots and election . Try Joe Bob Outfitters , Gundeals or Palmetto State Armory . You should find the whole range of pricing and status with those three .
    I’m stocked up. Prices are higher yes but not insane yet. I remember cheap DPMS stripped lowers going for $350 during Obama’s run. We haven’t even come close to that yet this time.

I remember in 94 when Clinton and the Dems were threatening an AWB. My FFL called me and said that he had a couple Eagle lowers for $50 each if I wanted them. I told him they weren't going to pass anything, that the NRA was on our side, and said no thanks.

Needless to say, I now keep a couple spares on hand ;)

Everyone is going to get their money back that they invested in these evil tools of mass destruction through the mandatory buy back program. Which means your going to pay yourself to hand over your arms to the government. Those nerds turned out to be pretty crafty when they received their government positions.

Any suggestions for preventing stripped lowers from turning into a complete rifle? The mere presence of a lower + a single random gas tube roll pin immediately turns into a build project.

I just had a new suppressor turn into another pinned upper... Let them reproduce. It is the way.

Everyone is going to get their money back that they invested in these evil tools of mass destruction through the mandatory buy back program. Which means your going to pay yourself to hand over your arms to the government. Those nerds turned out to be pretty crafty when they received their government positions.

Only someone who fetishizes tax tokens could imagine this outcome as likely or successful.

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."

We can only hope this prophecy will ring true.

Any suggestions for preventing stripped lowers from turning into a complete rifle? The mere presence of a lower + a single random gas tube roll pin immediately turns into a build project.
    Ha! I just had an entire rifle build itself around a spare bolt catch. What can one do?

They’ve been steadily going up for quite some time. Definitely price jumps.
    I finished my LR 308 build a few months before Covid hit. Total build cost was about $1500
    That same build today, would be over $2500

Riiiiiight. 🤣🤣🤣

Why? Really, if AR's become illegal and you can't buy them anymore then you'll really only need one of them anyway.

It's like if they were saying they were going to ban breathing -- taking a giant breath. No, use you're last remaining breath to tell them to fuck off and just keep breathing until they physically stop you.