• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AR Mount advice needed

Bart

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2005
Amarillo, Tx
Hello all!
Need to outfit 3 or 4 AR rifles with mounts...
Need to be robust, capable of mounting an RDS at the 12 o'clock and lightweight....
So far, what I have found to meet these needs are:
-Badger ord condition 1
-G super precision, with reptilia ring for mounting the RDS
-Reptilia mount and RDS ring
Any reason to buy one over the other? Any i have missed? Price is a concern, but not the concern.
Usages include:
-Carbine classes
-Run and guns (1-2 a year)
-Light hunting (coyotes, pigs, deer)
-Going to Whittington Center1-2 times a year and shooting steel from 25-600 meters
-passive night vision usage
-primary optic is a ffp 1-6, so these last two sorta drive having a piggybacked RDS

Thanks!

Jordan

...might want to check out Griffin Armament SPRM mount ...."system affords left and right sides, left and right 45-degree surfaces, as well as the top surface to be used for accessory interfaces."

Last edited:
Thanks, r.t.! For 270 all in, that's not bad at all! Will have to sharpie over the sperm thingee on the side, easy enough...
Cs- Spuhr....I have always been intrigued, will have to peek into the rabbit hole!

Have you looked at GDI scope mounts?

ADM/American Defense Manufacturing is great stuff- U.S. made and reasonably priced.
Midwest Industries is also U.S. made and a good value.