• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AR Multi-tool Suggestions

IslandTime

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 22, 2012
The Island
Looking to purchase an AR Multi-tool with spanner wrench. Any suggestions on which one? There seems to be a large selection of styles and brands and was hoping the voice of experience could help.

Re: AR Multi-tool Suggestions

Leatherman MUT is solid. Well built. Has everything on it you need to service an AR15. Ive had mine for over a year and it hasnt let me down.

I have used a AR15/16 Multitasker from Brownells for a couple years with good results.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jig Stick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Leatherman MUT is solid. Well built. Has everything on it you need to service an AR15. Ive had mine for over a year and it hasn't let me down.</div></div>
this!

I have the Leatherman MTU and it is useful for all my platforms including my AR. Has ring wrenches, Allen wrench for the top rings, carbon scraper, etc. it is great

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: athhud</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.ar15wrench.com/

Edit: after looking at the other links, I don't guess we are on the same page :p</div></div>
This discussion is what I thought this thread was about.