• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ar optics for sale, acog and 1-8

6brshooter

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Oct 2, 2012
    Illinois
    I've got a trijicon ta31 acog ecos, red crosshair with 3.25moa rmr piggybacked. This left the factory as an ecos model, not cobbled together. Fde finish with arms throw lever qd mount. All packaging, box, and manual included, 2017 vintage. 1100 shipped

Other optic is a primary arms platinum 1-8x. These are identical to the bushnell 1-8, and made in LOW factory. Acss reticle and mil locking knobs with flip ups. Comes with factory box, owners manual and a jp 34mm cantilever mount. 1250 shipped. PayPal f&f preferred, but goods &service is fine if you eat the 3.5% charge. Only trades at this time would be custom actions, money on 1 side or other depending on what it is.

20190818_084752.jpg
    20190818_084804.jpg

Platinum 1-8 pics up. Have pics of acog when I get home.

Well, I've got the actions I wanted, but I'm a scope short. Looking for a good quality ffp mil/mil with 20x+ topend.