• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AR paint jobs thread

*greenhorn*

Minuteman
Aug 24, 2011
Daytona, Fl
here is mine just finished the black today... what you got??

A1D055BE-A263-4AB2-BA6A-FE978A8DEF52-2277-0000028B001C03BB.jpg

Re: AR paint jobs thread

not too shabby, well done, I really like it and I am not a camo fan.

That looks great!

Not my rifle, but it is one of my favorites. I like how he even did the 60 round SF mag.

BED6E0A2-39E0-44A0-9BB7-02FA58378C16-12928-00000F43186BE590.jpg

1A8B5E6B-1A63-44DA-8DE0-70927CFAE470-12928-00000F433319CBA5.jpg

Oops but this one is dipped, not painted.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kouki</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That looks great!

Not my rifle, but it is one of my favorites. I like how he even did the 60 round SF mag.

BED6E0A2-39E0-44A0-9BB7-02FA58378C16-12928-00000F43186BE590.jpg

1A8B5E6B-1A63-44DA-8DE0-70927CFAE470-12928-00000F433319CBA5.jpg

Oops but this one is dipped, not painted. </div></div>

I would LOVE to do this to my REPR, or ATACS looks very sweet too.

cool guns guys! here's my rattle can job I did this summer:

a51c0404.jpg

That's some pretty nice painting. Sweet rig as well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mateofeo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">cool guns guys! here's my rattle can job I did this summer:

a51c0404.jpg
</div></div>

REPR by LWRC. Paint by Dimensions. Shitty photos by me.

33xvehc.jpg

20l1ra0.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dtask</div><div class="ubbcode-body">REPR by LWRC. Paint by Dimensions. Shitty photos by me.

33xvehc.jpg

20l1ra0.jpg

</div></div>

like this one. dont lie skulls but very nice

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cowboy1978</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like this one. Don't like skulls, but very nice.</div></div>

Jeromy has a way with his airbrush - the skulls are very subdued - in fact, it takes handling the firearm up close and personal to even realize that there are skulls and reapers on the rifle. The camo pattern resembles an electrical storm mostly and the skulls are pronounced in direct sunlight or flash photography. I call it, "fog of war camo. " Jeromy calls it, "just another paint job" - the man puts out unbelievable work.

Dimensions work is thee shit. It is the highest level in firearm decoration and practical camo.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dtask</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cowboy1978</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like this one. Don't like skulls, but very nice.</div></div>

Jeromy has a way with his airbrush - the skulls are very subdued - in fact, it takes handling the firearm up close and personal to even realize that there are skulls and reapers on the rifle. The camo pattern resembles an electrical storm mostly and the skulls are pronounced in direct sunlight or flash photography. I call it, "fog of war camo. " Jeromy calls it, "just another paint job" - the man puts out unbelievable work.

Dimensions work is thee shit. It is the highest level in firearm decoration and practical camo. </div></div>

That paintjob is very nice. Maybe a future rifle painted by them is in the future. have to wait for current project to be done though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sig716</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good Job!
</div></div>

Watcha selling Sig 716?