• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos AR perfection.

Re: AR perfection.

Haha. Good looking AR.

But it does remind of that picture of the AR with something like 20 lights and attachments on the rails.

Needs more rabbits foot and hood ornament.
wink.gif

Even though I think the build is a bit much, I'm interested in what appears to be a TNVC head you got for the surefire millennium light. It's like the E2 head but bigger.

Details?

Ha! the jokes are great. One light and one green laser, yeah I guess it is a bit much for this particular multipurpose rifle.

They just happen to be on one side away from my "body" side of the rifle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Salmonaxe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even though I think the build is a bit much, I'm interested in what appears to be a TNVC head you got for the surefire millennium light. It's like the E2 head but bigger.

Details? </div></div>

Its a Surefire KL3 head, when I don't use/need the IR filter I use this head. Saves going through so many batteries as opposed to the incandescent bulb.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300WSM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">needs a Can</div></div>

opener.....J/K

needs a spot to put a canteen on the rifle, perfect for those long firefights!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BMFOTP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">give some more angles of the AR. i didnt see a nv optic or a suppressor.</div></div>

Or the kitchen sink!
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300WSM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">needs a Can</div></div>

opener.....J/K

</div></div>

LMAO!!!

This AR brought to you by Swiss Army...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TriggerTX</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ha! the jokes are great. One light and one green laser, yeah I guess it is a bit much for this particular multipurpose rifle.

They just happen to be on one side away from my "body" side of the rifle. </div></div>

I've never been one for lasers, unless they're an IR laser for use with a helmet mounted NVG. You'd be better served filling that docter mount on the larue SPR ring.

Vertical grip in conjunction with bipod always gives me the impression of a rifle that doesn't know what it wants to be when it grows up.

Which optic?
Nice weapon. Better hit the gym if you wanna move that off that brush
wink.gif