• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes AR Scope Suggestions 1-6?

jcsparky

Private
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2012
Anchorage Alaska
OK, been looking for a new one.
have 1-4 Leupy and Trigicons.
Have the ACOGS.

Was thinking about a 1-6x.
Bushnell tactical?
Leupy
VOrtex?
Browe ?

I really like the Elcan 1.5-6 but might bust the bank !

Re: AR Scope Suggestions 1-6?

Same boat looking for a Mil Reticle too. The vortex is a BDC Ret, not my favorite.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NoFail</div><div class="ubbcode-body">These should be shipping soon. Looking forward to mine.

http://swfa.com/SWFA-SS-HD-1-6x24-Tactical-30mm-Riflescope-P53845.aspx </div></div>

Bwahahaha I was gonna post the above should be shipping any day.... as a joke
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smschulz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Swaro Z6i.</div></div>

+1 A bit pricey but very nice scope.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chakup</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NoFail</div><div class="ubbcode-body">These should be shipping soon. Looking forward to mine.

http://swfa.com/SWFA-SS-HD-1-6x24-Tactical-30mm-Riflescope-P53845.aspx </div></div>

Bwahahaha I was gonna post the above should be shipping any day.... as a joke
crazy.gif
</div></div>

LoL, I knew someone would knock my post
smile.gif

I like a 1-6X for a .223, unless it is a bench/target rifle. USO makes a nice one, just order it today and don't hold your breath.
My 2nd choice would be the Vortex. Both are very nice scopes.

USO SN-4 1.5-6X.

DSC_00161.jpg

Here's one with the EREK option on a SR-25 EMC.

DSC_0031.jpg

While I'm sure the USO and Vortex are nice, I can tell you first hand the Bushnell 1-6.5 don't suck. Just picked up the BTR-2 SFP and can't find anything to complain about yet.

i was going to ask the same question re: a 7.62 ak. 1-2 on the bottom,5-7 on the top. a $1000 scope is not even close,$300 tops. got a 2-7 and 3-9 burris fullfields which i might use. but,wondering about other options. 1" or 30 tube,SFP for sure.

Mike F you should look for used bushnell and save more money if you cant find one

Come to think of it I'm fixing to sell my USO SN-3 1.5-6x28 FFP. It's in a LaRue SPR 1.5 QD mount & flip up caps. Scope in great shape & glass is perfect. It's just sitting in the safe with original box and papers. $900.00 including shipping, if OP is intersted.

I ran swfa for a while, and landed with a Leupold VX-6 1-6x Multigunner...this is my favorite scope by far! Good glass fire dot nice reticle, check them out Leupold was just starting to release them when i got mine.