• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AR-stoner barrels

razorback308

Private
Minuteman
Apr 4, 2011
Bossier City, LA
I was looking through the Midway USA June sales paper and saw a nice looking AR15 barrel from AR-Stoner. It is a 18" fluted stainless barrel that is threaded and has 5R rifling. Chambered in 223 wylde. The price is not bad either. Does anyone know anything about this company or how good these barrels are? I have tried to search the web on this and I can't find a company website. Other forums say it is a Midway USA in house company.

Re: AR-stoner barrels

ar stoner stuff is good from what i hear but I'm not a pro like the other guys here i just load ammo. i would jump on it though if the price is good.

Another good place to check is JSEsurplus.com,great people and shipping is fast.

Had a buddy that picked up some of the AR-Stoner AR mags. and they ran fine in his gun,I have no clue who makes their barrels but if your going to spend $200-$300 on a barrel and on a budget I would research on some other brands.

ER Shaw made Midways Adams & Bennett line of Savage Barrels for a while. Don't know if they make these, but probably...

AR-Stoner ER Shaw stainless barrels

I was looking through the Midway USA June sales paper and saw a nice looking AR15 barrel from AR-Stoner. It is a 18" fluted stainless barrel that is threaded and has 5R rifling. Chambered in 223 wylde. The price is not bad either. Does anyone know anything about this company or how good these barrels are? I have tried to search the web on this and I can't find a company website. Other forums say it is a Midway USA in house company.

I have several of these barrels. Only 1 18", the others are 16". All have been exceptional and shoot sub .75 MOA consistently with non match ammo . Cleanup seems easier with the 5R. While I have other barrels that shoot good too, the 5R rifling in this barrel moves it towards a favorite over a standard rifling scheme. Setup includes, CMT recever, Daniel Defense 12" Lite Rail. I don't think you can go wrong. I liked the 18" enough to mount my Steiner Military Tactical 4-16x50 on it and couldn't be happier!

Last edited: