• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AR style stock for rem 700???

skog

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2009
Rhodes, MI
A while ago I saw stock on here that was like a tube gun "stock" really more of a chassis but took ar furniture. It had a rifle length free float rail that the barrel wasnt centered vertaily in and some people griped about. I think my memory is right but am probaly wrong. Anybody point me in the right direction?

thanks
skog

Re: AR style stock for rem 700???

thanks, but that is not the one I was thinking of. That is a nice looking stock though that I may have to inquire more about.

http://tacmodstock.com/

system.png

$1400 from Surgeon Rifles.

I was thinking of the tacmod stock. After following links on here I found it in the chainlinks thread. The rt10 or rts stock looks like it might be the ticket or the msr stock or the tacmod. Where can I get a msr stock? Not really fussy on the stock they are all quality stocks. I need it to setup a ziess 6-24x72 with AN/PVS-27. any othere ideas other than a full length rail stock or a mccann mount. which is better by the way.

skog

JP says it is going to offer the chassis off the JP MOR-07 Bolt Action Rifle.

Remington wont even talk about the MSR they just keep telling me to keep watching for it. No release date or prices...not even ball park figures. Im sure that they dont make the stock themselves I would be willing to bet it is contracted. Just my opinion though, could be wrong.