• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AR Trigger Adjuster - $15 well spent

crankbait

Private
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2014
I just wanted to give a shout out to an adjustable pistol grip screw replacement $15 mod that supports the trigger group, takes out all creep, is user adjustable, and worked great for me:

Purchase AR 15 Trigger Adjuster

I used it in my DPMS Gen2 Recon .308 along with an ALG/ACT trigger group and JP 3.5 # spring kit and for under $100 I have a very impressive single stage trigger that is smooth and consistent and can make Lake City M80 ball go boom with no misfires.

I have no interest or connection with this vendor, and Joe Bob's also has a pistol grip screw adjuster in that price range ( JoeBob's is not Stainless if that makes any difference ).

Last edited:
I just wanted to give a shout out to an adjustable pistol grip screw replacement $15 mod that supports the trigger group, takes out all creep, is user adjustable, and worked great for me:

Purchase AR 15 Trigger Adjuster

I used it in my DPMS Gen2 Recon .308 along with an ALG/ACT trigger group and JP 3.5 # spring kit and for under $100 I have a very impressive single stage trigger that is smooth and consistent and can make Lake City M80 ball go boom with no misfires.

I have no interest or connection with this vendor, and Joe Bob's also has a pistol grip screw adjuster in that price range ( JoeBob's is not Stainless if that makes any difference ).

Death Trap! GH

OK, the other method I posted a link to makes that possibility disappear. That sucks about the screw breaking

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk