• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AR10 build

tbaggtuna

Private
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2010
Wisconsin
www.ttu.com
I know some people are also building AR10's but I thought Id post anyway. Just received my Noveske barrel today. Still in the early stages of the build but should hopefully have it done soon and get a range report.

build.jpg

Re: AR10 build

Looks like a Nightforce.

I almost went with the DD forend, but I figured I wasn't really going to hang anything other than NV and BUIS up there. I went with the Badger Stabilizer so I could still shoot it across a ruck if I needed to.

Looking forward to seeing how your build goes, and especially how the Noveske shoots.

I got lucky I was waiting on this barrel to get in stock, I noticed it was in on Saturday. Can't wait to see how it shoots. I went with the DD cause I think its the shit and its uninterrupted.

Thanks. Looked a little short (frt to bk) for some reason but never owned a NF....... so I guess it should look like one. Looks like a great build, interested to know how it shoots too.

okie

Where did you get the AR-10 Receiver? I'm in contact with Todd,from Noveske, on an 18" barrel, as I have a complete 10-T. However, looking to buld a complete upper. So far, it looks like if I add about $400 to the parts list, depending on the cost of the receiver, I could just buy a Noveske complete upper.

Thanks for the link to SASS. I see where to get the receiver. The blems are a deal, though I of course would rather have the A4-10T, currently Out of Stock.

I posted to your other thread, but FYI. Break down your accronyms so new guys to parts/components will know what and where to get the items. One member says he's trying his POF for the first time, and you referenced a POF Brake. So who are or what is POF, get it?

KISS for all us FNG's