• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos AR10 DesertSkullz

ARP

Predators NightMare
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2008
Greenwood, AR
I have been having a whole lot of fun recently painting some very nice items. This is one of those nice items that I got to paint and I completed the coating yesterday. This one is an AR10 that belongs to an Army Sniper from the state of Kansas. I think this one turned out exceptionally well and wanted to share it with yall. The coating here is DuraCoat.

Re: AR10 DesertSkullz

I'm not a big fan of skull-themed anything but that is a pretty nice paint job you've done. Truly a work of art!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not a big fan of skull-themed anything but that is a pretty nice paint job you've done. Truly a work of art! </div></div>
+1

Arp that is gorgeous work. If you dont mind would you tell me what stencil you are using?