• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories AR10 part out-Proof/JP/SPUHR/Area 419/Magpul PRS

Btar21

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 30, 2021
I recently had a complete rifle for sale that I ultimately ended up selling the complete receiver set. Below is what is left. All parts are mint, they came off a basically brand new gun

Proof Research 22" 6.5 creedmoor carbon barrel(40 rounds) with new spec length gas tube -$700 shipped
Magpul PRS Gen 2 with Hoptics saddle. Includes both standard and extended recoil pad-$125 shipped-SOLD
JP Signature 17.25 hand guard with 9" accessory rail and 15" arca rail(does not include nut)-$200 shipped-SOLD
Area 419 hellfire self timing brake 6.5 and barrel end 5/8-24 threads-$125 shipped-SOLD
SPUHR cantilever mount 38mm height 30mm rings 0 cant-$325 shipped-SOLD

b1.jpg
st1.jpg
h1.jpg
h2.jpg
h3.jpg
s1.jpg
s2.jpg

Last edited:
barrel is 6.5 creedmoor, sorry. I will update the post

I don’t think proof makes a 18”. 20 22” not much difference
You are correct-20”, 22”, & 24” in the carbon configuration. Very little weight difference (2 oz.) between 20 & 22 but a little better balistics with the 22” for the 6.5

All items have been spoken for except the Proof Barrel. I will likely start a thread for it by itself.

Yes, it’s the Proof CAM gas length which I believe is +2. Included in the sale is a brand new gas tube from Proof matched to the barrel.