• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

big_beau13

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 11, 2020
Parting out my AR10, part and pricing below. The rifle only had 70 rounds on it, so everything is like new and in its original packaging.
All pricing includes shipping. PayPal F&F

- Live Free Armory Match Receiver set, FDE, complete (no trigger or BCG)
- 15" LFA M-Lok hand-guard
- Lantac BCG, NiB, DMPS style
- Odin Works Ext Charging Handle
- White Oak Armory Custom gas tube +2"
- x5 Magpul Magazines

Last edited:
Well I have yet to shoot this thing since I posted it last...Back up for sale.. BUMP!

Did you switch barrels? The ad says 24” with a +1 gas system, but I remember from one of your posts about this gun that it was a 26” barrel with a +2 gas system?

Did you switch barrels? The ad says 24” with a +1 gas system, but I remember from one of your posts about this gun that it was a 26” barrel with a +2 gas system?
That is a good catch! I just went back to the invoice from CLE, it is definitely a 24" with a +2" gas system. I misspoke in the other thread (updated it)...

Reactions: Usmcsomerville
Very nice rig. If I didn’t already trade for another 6.5 I would be interested in this one.

Reactions: big_beau13
My buddy gust built a 6gt that is bad ass. If I here anyone looking I will send them your way.

You interested in parting it out?
Not at the moment, prefer to sell it complete. I had high hopes of shooting it more, but it’s not happening.

My son is almost of age to start shooting. So the goal is to replace this with a vudoo.

Not at the moment, prefer to sell it complete. I had high hopes of shooting it more, but it’s not happening.

My son is almost of age to start shooting. So the goal is to replace this with a vudoo.

Let me know I'm interested in that barrel and bcg

bump, price drop, 2,600 for the rifle, 3,100 for the rifle and scope.

Is that $300 for the upper and lower receiver? Grip included?
Yes, complete upper and lower receiver, grip included. 300$ does not include the handgaurd, BCG, and charging handle though. also, no trigger!

If you'd like to take the whole bundle we can work on a price. PM me.