• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AR10 suppressor

762 ULTRAMAGA

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 29, 2018
Idaho
I'm in the market for a dedicated can to run on my AR10 6.5 creed.
It has an AGB, sprinco extra power spring, and SOB buffer.
I'm currently running my Nomad LT on there and, the gas isn't bad with it being tuned.

I'm considering the following suppressors:
Diligent Defense Enticer S
Liberty Anthem S
Griffin Recce 7 Mod 4
YHM Resonator r2

CGS Helios QD-ti has been awesome on multiple large frame semi’s I own. Everything from Scar 17 and 20 to JP and Seekins 6 Creed to various 308 ARs. In vented configuration it’s awesome. Several PRS matches with the 6 Creeds and no issues.

Reactions: MSTN
I have multiple Rex cans, to include a 50 BMG. I highly recommend them and they are full auto rated.

I really like my Griffin Paladin 300HD. Great sound on my bolt guns and small frame ARs. My 6.8 is very quiet with very little port pop.

I'm in the market for a dedicated can to run on my AR10 6.5 creed.
It has an AGB, sprinco extra power spring, and SOB buffer.
I'm currently running my Nomad LT on there and, the gas isn't bad with it being tuned.

I'm considering the following suppressors:
Diligent Defense Enticer S
Liberty Anthem S
Griffin Recce 7 Mod 4
YHM Resonator r2

I have a Recce7 That I shoot on an AR10. It's a nice silencer and sounds good. Balanced gas with operating system mass and spring rate help keep the gas low. I have almost 10k rounds through the silencer on gas guns at this point.

Reactions: 762 ULTRAMAGA