• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

aR10A4

Re: aR10A4

Try the BARFCOM EE, DSG Arms, 762SASS, Rainier Arms, and Armalite directly.

Most places I have seen have a good stock of 5- and 10-round mags available...its the higher capacity stuff that's getting tough to find (at least for a non-@$$-raping prices).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hardhitting</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOOKING FOR A COUPLE OF 10 ROUNDER MAGS... </div></div>

Does your lower's bolt catch desire Gen I or Gen II? Gen IIs can be had pronto from ARMALITE @ 5/$150 plus @ $12 S&H.

I have a few (3 or 4) Gen I that are like new that I would sell at $30 each plus actual shipping. All my lowers have the latest bolt catch so my Gen Is sit in an ammo box.

Best to you.

EDIT: da-da-damn, the 5 for $150 is gone from the ARMALITE.com... I'll still stand by my pricing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DavidAR10</div><div class="ubbcode-body">EDIT: da-da-damn, the 5 for $150 is gone from the ARMALITE.com... I'll still stand by my pricing. </div></div>

Yep...Armalite has stopped all bulk magazine orders, including their 5-pack specials. Limit of 2 magazines per order now according to their latest website update. When its available (if ever again), that was by far the best deal going as you could get 5 mags (5, 10, 15 or 20-round) delivered for ~$30/mag!!

As for the Gen 1 vs. Gen 2 mags...no need to have them sitting in a box. The newer Gen 2 bolt catch will operate both the earlier Gen 1 and newer Gen 2 magazines without a hiccup. I switch back and forth in mine (especially when hunting as my only 5-round mags that are legal for hunting here in WV are all Gen 1).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DavidAR10</div><div class="ubbcode-body">EDIT: da-da-damn, the 5 for $150 is gone from the ARMALITE.com... I'll still stand by my pricing. </div></div>

Yep...Armalite has stopped all bulk magazine orders, including their 5-pack specials. Limit of 2 magazines per order now according to their latest website update. When its available (if ever again), that was by far the best deal going as you could get 5 mags (5, 10, 15 or 20-round) delivered for ~$30/mag!!

As for the Gen 1 vs. Gen 2 mags...no need to have them sitting in a box. The newer Gen 2 bolt catch will operate both the earlier Gen 1 and newer Gen 2 magazines without a hiccup. I switch back and forth in mine (especially when hunting as my only 5-round mags that are legal for hunting here in WV are all Gen 1). </div></div>

From a back-slidin' Lutheran...
To improve my KARMA, what can I send you:
1) One Gen I 10rd mag
2) One Gen I 20rd mag

I was about to ask ARMALITE and LARRYG what my options were.

No BS, tell me which one you'ld like and it's sent like "In Like Flynn".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DavidAR10</div><div class="ubbcode-body">From a back-slidin' Lutheran...
1) One Gen I 10rd mag
2) One Gen I 20rd mag

No BS, tell me which one you'ld like and it's sent like "In Like Flynn". </div></div>

HA!! That's some good stuff, David!

Do me a favor on MY Karma though...send the Gen I 10 rounder to the OP as he's in need of at least one. I have enough Armalite mags that I'm not going to jump on one when others are in need, but God bless you for such a generous offer.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DavidAR10</div><div class="ubbcode-body">From a back-slidin' Lutheran...
1) One Gen I 10rd mag
2) One Gen I 20rd mag

No BS, tell me which one you'ld like and it's sent like "In Like Flynn". </div></div>

HA!! That's some good stuff, David!

Do me a favor on MY Karma though...send the Gen I 10 rounder to the OP as he's in need of at least one. I have enough Armalite mags that I'm not going to jump on one when others are in need, but God bless you for such a generous offer.
smile.gif
</div></div>

Okay OP.

You heard the man... send me your address and you will have one (1) ARMALITE Gen1 ten rounder headed your way.