• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ar15 Lower Custom Logo

ukdave28

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2008
Riverside CA, USA
So I want 3 AR15 lowers with custom logos engraved on them..... I do not care what the serial numbers are I just care about having the logo done....

Have any of you guys had this done ? If so can you point me in the right direction... I have search the web but not sure who is good to go.

Thanks

Re: Ar15 Lower Custom Logo

Spikes Tactical does this, and they have a great reputation. I've used them once with no problems.

where do you want the logo because you could use just about anyone's lower and then take it to someone that does laser engraving

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nobbie333</div><div class="ubbcode-body">where do you want the logo because you could use just about anyone's lower and then take it to someone that does laser engraving </div></div>

I want it on both sides of the Magwel

try Spikes Tactical but I think that there is a California company that was making lowers with out a logo a couple of year ago

Tactical Innovations makes both a forged and a billet lower (especially the billet) with very limited markings on the lower. I recently saw one of their billets used for a custom job with the US Army seal on one side and an American flag on the other. It was a beautiful lower. I will see if I can find out who did the engraving and let you know, but I'd have a look at their lowers.

Also, I have done a good bit of business with Spike's in the past and they are an excellent company to work with...you can't go wrong there that's for sure!