• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AR15 Mags

Bigtee-02

Private
Minuteman
Apr 7, 2018
Grayson, KY
How do you guys store your AR15 mags? I have a bunch, 300 BLK, 556-55 grain, 556-77 grain and 6.5 Grendel. I like to keep them separated and readily available but haven’t come up with any good ways yet. I have one of the MTM cases with my 77 grain 556 mags in it, but the rest are shattered around in different spots. Just looking for some ideas.

Labeled clear bins

If you wanted something nicer you could do a Gallow Tech wall panel

1024.jpg

Label the mag holders.

How do you guys store your AR15 mags? I have a bunch, 300 BLK, 556-55 grain, 556-77 grain and 6.5 Grendel. I like to keep them separated and readily available but haven’t come up with any good ways yet. I have one of the MTM cases with my 77 grain 556 mags in it, but the rest are shattered around in different spots. Just looking for some ideas.
I just keep mine in cardboard boxes. I probably have at least 100+ mags laying around still in the factory packaging.

I use a few over and over again and when they start to wear out or whatever I will pull another one out to replace it. At any point in time I might have 4 or 5 mags per caliber/gun out and ready. I keep those organized in a drawer or something like that.

I’m a big fan of the Midway mag cases. They’re made well/ durable and have a carry handle and they each come with a detachable shoulder strap. They’re also stackable. I just ordered another one and more mags.

Reactions: transporterr
I’m a big fan of the Midway mag cases. They’re made well/ durable and have a carry handle and they each come with a detachable shoulder strap. They’re also stackable. I just ordered another one and more mags.

I like this idea, could get one of each color and mark them by caliber/grain. You could keep them out of the way but still grab them and go.