• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AR500 Steel Targets on Ebay??

TB2Blazer

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 26, 2010
Cleveland, GA
I was looking on ebay and saw this AR500 Targets and wondered if this would be a good deal? It seemed like a pretty good price for all considering the shipping is free. Anyone bought from this guy?

Re: AR500 Steel Targets on Ebay??

Well honestly I didn't even see those ones from jcsteel. I will definitely be buying from them thank you for letting me know.

way to step up sudnrush!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SDP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well honestly I didn't even see those ones from jcsteel. I will definitely be buying from them thank you for letting me know. </div></div>
Jc has the best prices around and good customer service so far no one has had any issues and ALOT of sh members bought off him.
Also in OHIO BIGDOGSTEEL.com makes some great targets and the owner Ryan is good people and a member here on sh.

I have been talking to Jake (jcvibby) at JC Steel Targets and he is going to set me up with a couple of targets. Really great guy and fantastic customer service. Always happy to support hide members!