• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FJBPrecision

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 16, 2011
USA
ALL GONE GOOD SNAG EVERYONE THAT GOT STEEL. I’m sure you won’t ever see these prices again!

Attachments

• FEADEC86-5A98-4326-849D-98024FB02C34.jpeg
    FEADEC86-5A98-4326-849D-98024FB02C34.jpeg
    441.9 KB · Views: 1,362
Last edited:
Sorry but I’m not gonna get individual shipping quotes for everyone It’s just to much work I can post the weights for each piece of steel then you guys can contact ups or usps for shipping costs. I do know that usps flat rate boxes are the best way to ship the squares and diamonds. I can probably fit 6 in a medium box and ship them anywhere in USA for like $14

Reactions: AMP!
ok, fair enough. I would be interested in the 12" squares anyways.

i'd take a box of the triangles and another box or two if they'd do smaller triangles

Should be able to do 6-12” plates in a med. flare rate box. Those sizes listed above are the only options gotta keep it simple. 12” squares, 12 diamond, 66% ipsc and full ipsc’s are what I’m getting

PM me with payment info and total owed. I'll take 6 of the 12 inch diamonds

Ok guys im ordering It today probably going to be a Week Or two till I have it with the holidays I will be in touch. There seems to be a Decent amount of interest I’ll order a bunch and then contact you guys once I have it all

Reactions: DukeGSP
I have no need right now but thanks for doing this on the forum.

I’d be in for a 6 of 12" squares, shipped in 1 flat rate box (or however many will ship in 1 flat rate box)
Thanks for putting this together
Mark

I’m in for a box of 12x12 squares. Please send me a message with total price and payment info.
Thanks
Mike

How about some rectangles?
Medium Flat Rate Box up to 70 lbs. 14″ x 12″ x 3 1⁄2″ $14.35

or the 63% IPSC? 11.5 x 19 which should be about the biggest thing you can slam into a Flat rate box.

Last edited:
Looks like the second post has the weights. 66% ipsc is around 18#

It was brought to my attention that the 66% ipsc should fit in a large flat rate box. So I should be able to ship 3 of them for $17-$19 whatever a large flat rate usps box costs

Last edited:
Reactions: deersniper
I also have some 1/2" thick KYL sets still probably 5 or 6 left. $125 shipped for those, 12", 10", 8", 6", 4" squares

UPDATE:

steel order should be at my house Friday Jan 31. I will start reaching out to people that expressed interest and I should be shipping steel out Monday Feb3

PRICING WAS UPDATED SINCE I RECEIVED MY INVOICE

What is the hole spacing for the squares? Wondering if they be hung like a diamond?

Yes, but are the holes on the square in corner so I could potentially hang the square as a diamond?

In which case I would do all squares and have options when hanging.

I’m not sure why this is confusing the diamond can be hung like a Diamond with one hole only. and the squares have 2 holes to hang them like squares

Reactions: 58blackflag
I’m not sure why this is confusing the diamond can be hung like a Diamond with one hole only. and the squares have 2 holes to hang them like squares

Lol, yeah nvm. Can we see pics when you have them. Im interested in a box-o-steel either way.

Guys got to know, what does something like the bear cost.

And will it fit in a flat rate box? :LOL:

A local steel yard quoted me for a full 4'x8' sheet of AR500 3/8's at $500, plus another $80 to carve it up into a small handful of targets. So I'd guess your pretty close with your guess.