• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Arc’teryx LEAF Assault Pack 30 Black - NEW w/ Tags - $28,644.38

TheHorta

Nest-stirring pot-poker.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 17, 2014
    NO AL
    So… I thought I wanted this and paid a small fortune for it, but it’s a little small for my needs and I’ve replaced it with the same pack in 45L, and all is well again.

Never worn. Never used. Never packed.

I know $28K is WAY under market price, which will lead many to think this is a scam — I mean, afterall these typically sell for more than a Ferrari Enzo — but I assure you this is a legit LEAF pack worn by High Speed Kool Kids that pathetic losers like you will never be able to touch, much less actually OWN!

But here’s your once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to experiece what it’s like to be a Man-god — adored by women, worshipped by men.

I anticipate a vicious bidding war will soon erupt, as one of these recently sold at Sotheby’s to Jeff Bezos for $1.33 million, and the tags weren’t even attached!

Anywho, the first dude to wire me $30K gets it, but you’ll need to charter me a BBJ to deliver it in-person, ‘cuz I ain’t trusting this gem to any courier service, as it’s sure to get stolen en route.

But wait! There’s more! If you pay with Venmo or CashApp, I’ll knock the price down to $450 shipped, or if you have a stash of .300BLK subs I’ll trade.

Tags. I got tags.

IMG_7886.jpeg

IMG_7887.jpeg

IMG_7888.jpeg

Last edited: