• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ARC Coup de Grace Builds

Obviously,..I’m not a photographer, but I’ll go first.

Attachments

• 12C193CF-39CA-4D97-989F-5DAE0E7DC14C.jpeg
    12C193CF-39CA-4D97-989F-5DAE0E7DC14C.jpeg
    254.4 KB · Views: 1,508
  • 82CF7AE1-8085-41CB-A63B-EABBDFD7FD3F.jpeg
    82CF7AE1-8085-41CB-A63B-EABBDFD7FD3F.jpeg
    473.7 KB · Views: 1,495
  • 094ACCED-B0EB-477B-B7CD-51E29A21C3F4.jpeg
    094ACCED-B0EB-477B-B7CD-51E29A21C3F4.jpeg
    340.4 KB · Views: 1,435
  • 6C5377C3-40C3-4736-B26F-72FA25696FD9.jpeg
    6C5377C3-40C3-4736-B26F-72FA25696FD9.jpeg
    510.5 KB · Views: 1,289
  • 23F35E05-E481-4206-A3A6-9C8C92EA7996.jpeg
    23F35E05-E481-4206-A3A6-9C8C92EA7996.jpeg
    352.1 KB · Views: 1,445
Covered the first outing yesterday in post #3194 on the other thread.
Hopefully I can get serious with it this weekend, if the wind behaves....
So far, it's even better than I expected! (y)

Awesome, thanks. Get some groups when that wind calms down a bit. Have two on the way myself.

Reactions: kampr
we should expand this thread and we can just have one of dem sticky threads for all ARC action builds xD

Started mine with some Cerakote.. Wont be for everyone and something I wanted to try. I like it.
I had an AG Composites stock that was supposed to be red and OD green but came in with the bright green instead, a bit much for my tastes so I sent it back and got it redone. This post also still counts as there is a 50/50 chance it’s getting put on a CDG.

IMG_7798.jpeg
IMG_8009.jpeg

I’m really liking this action. Against my better judgment, the CDG graduated to my backup rifle, so I had to make a couple changes. While it only has 162rds on it , I’m half way tempted to shoot Raton with it this weekend. (We’ll see how Fridays range day goes)

100yd 5 shot groups are shot kneeling behind the bench off a bag, with old ammo from another gun. (good enough for the girls I go out with 😉)1A0236CE-EFEC-4E10-B67A-F090A94034C3.jpeg5FD44690-8D4D-4947-93C0-D3C1D2AFDFE8.jpeg444A61D7-7130-489E-95D8-FA9EE12C466A.jpeg1B5EB33F-11FB-4E22-A9EB-3439720A09BF.jpeg

IMG_8841.jpeg

Working on my build with a KRG Whiskey3, trying to accommodate the trigger hanger. The main interference is that screw that holds the trigger guard onto the chassis backbone. I need to take it down lower, but at a point the screw won’t be removable…
Anyone successfully fitted their CDG to a KRG chassis yet?

@S3th Thanks. What mount do you have there for the level? Edit, I see it above the picture. How did you get that extra strap? Mine only came with one.

I bought the Picatinny mount from ARC to go on the M-Brace. My idea is I can remove the complete scope setup to another rifle if needed.

@S3th Thanks. What mount do you have there for the level? Edit, I see it above the picture. How did you get that extra strap? Mine only came with one.

I bought the Picatinny mount from ARC to go on the M-Brace. My idea is I can remove the complete scope setup to another rifle if needed.
Mine came with two straps.

I was going to go with the MBrace pic mount but learned that it sticks too far off for my liking. The above is very easy to detatch from scope or chassis.

View attachment 8140425
Working on my build with a KRG Whiskey3, trying to accommodate the trigger hanger. The main interference is that screw that holds the trigger guard onto the chassis backbone. I need to take it down lower, but at a point the screw won’t be removable…
Mine's going in a C4, but I think they're already setup for trigger hangers. I'll know for sure tomorrow.

View attachment 8140425

Replace that screw with a flat head countersunk screw like this. It will give you more room and you can countersink the screw deeper if needed. You can get the screw and countersink at Ace Hardware more than likely.
IMG_8434.jpeg

Reactions: diverdon and lash
MDT’s new mlok 90degree mount
View attachment 8140481
I'm a wee bit more dense that even usual today....I see what looks sort of like a Send-it level but what's with the cable harness running to the ocular area of your scope?

Thanks for taking pity on the mentally feeble (ah...that would be me! haha)

I'm a wee bit more dense that even usual today....I see what looks sort of like a Send-it level but what's with the cable harness running to the ocular area of your scope?

I have no idea what that is either lol

It IS the MDT (formerly LRA) Send-It level with a fiber optic cable product to move the lights to the ocular.

I have no idea what that is either lol
hahaha...I have a Send-it level and where that cable comes out is where the LEDs are on mine and there is no feature at all that requires a cable. Wonder if its an older model and....?? Well, don't really know.

Thanks for your support....ignoramuses like us need to stick together, right? ;-) LOL

It IS the MDT (formerly LRA) Send-It level with a fiber optic cable product to move the lights to the ocular.

That's actually a really good idea.

haha...just found it myself. I search for Send-it accessories and didn't find it at first and only having three fibers threw me off as the Send-it has 5 LEDs. I see you get a new housing as well as the indicator that mounts under your ocular.

Thanks...hope you are doing well. I'm still a good 6 weeks from being able to shoot again but when I do maybe we get together and go to IWL or Fairfax Rod and Gun (belong there too).

Cheers and thanks for the reply.

Reactions: lash
haha...just found it myself. I search for Send-it accessories and didn't find it at first and only having three fibers threw me off as the Send-it has 5 LEDs. I see you get a new housing as well as the indicator that mounts under your ocular.

Thanks...hope you are doing well. I'm still a good 6 weeks from being able to shoot again but when I do maybe we get together and go to IWL or Fairfax Rod and Gun (belong there too).

Cheers and thanks for the reply.
I’ll text you old man

Reactions: Baron23
You guys are making me want a 22GT barrel really bad

Reactions: S3th
View attachment 8140425
Ive got this same thing comming once i get the action. Are you going to us aw mags? If so, let me know what mag catch you end up needing if you could.

Reactions: alpine_troop
Here this whole time I thought the cone was for the bolt nose to insert into, not just a feeding ramp for the bullet. Weird.
If that were the case, why would they say it’s not necessary for the larger bore cartridges, as they do? Just saying.

If that were the case, why would they say it’s not necessary for the larger bore cartridges, as they do? Just saying.
Because the chamber opening is larger? I don't have the pieces in hand to see the relationship. I didn't understand something, it happens.