• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes ARC M10 rings

Raydee38

Private
Minuteman
Mar 5, 2013
NY
I just picked up some M10 rings for a good price and noticed that they have been discontinued for a newer model. I am wondering if there is a huge difference between the old ones and new model? Also should I lap these rings or is that a thing of the past?

I just picked up some M10 rings for a good price and noticed that they have been discontinued for a newer model. I am wondering if there is a huge difference between the old ones and new model? Also should I lap these rings or is that a thing of the past?

All ARC did is just update their design to match the rings on the M-Brace mount, there is no difference in performance.

Lapping is not needed :)

Reactions: YotaEer
Arc rings are awesome, love all my m10 and few mbrace mounts I have. I run them on everything minus my lightweight hunting rigs, they get nightforce ultralights.

Ok thanks for the replies. Its been a while since I bought new rings if you can't tell already.