• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ARC Mbrace accessories

jkgts1

Private
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2020
Hey y’all just curious if anyone out there is making accessories that mount to the Mbrace scope mount? ARC has a couple things but seeing if anyone with machining skills and equipment have developed anything. I have the mount and think the serrated mounting spots is a great idea, but haven’t seen too much for it. Even 3d printed prats wound be interesting.

What other accessories would you be interested in? I’ve got a scope mount and CAD experience to design stuff for it

What other accessories would you be interested in? I’ve got a scope mount and CAD experience to design stuff for it
Honestly I don’t know haha. I’m not very imaginative so that’s why I let others design stuff. Maybe like a dope card mount, do people still use those lol.

When I first bought this mount I wanted a way to mount the bubble level further from my eye and higher. Only way I could do that was buying the LRF bridge. I just didn’t want to spend that much and have the extra heft just for bubble placement, but had no choice. So it would have been nice to have an adapter or arm that just brought the bubble up. Thing like that. It might well be just a me problem and no one else has that issue.

When I first bought this mount I wanted a way to mount the bubble level further from my eye and higher. Only way I could do that was buying the LRF bridge. I just didn’t want to spend that much and have the extra heft just for bubble placement, but had no choice. So it would have been nice to have an adapter or arm that just brought the bubble up. Thing like that. It might well be just a me problem and no one else has that issue.
No the level placement is blah and the accessory suite is predictably absent.