• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms ARC Nucleus 1.2 barreled with PVA 24" 6.5CM, PVA Jetblast Brake & Trigger Tech Primary

ManUtdManiac

MOS 9999 (unlucky cocksucker)
Banned !
Minuteman
  • May 4, 2020
    • PVA barrel, 24” stainless marksman contour with 5/8-24 muzzle thread and protector
    • TriggerTech Primary Trigger
    Everything is brand spanking new, never fired. Decided to standardize on a different action. Pics coming shortly.

$1400 TYD.

I'm just waiting on the pics from the smith who has them. I was having the brake put on when I decided to sell. They'll also ship direct from there as well to your FFL.

I've replied. It's all still up for sale. I'll be getting pics on Monday.

@Dopedude
    @Charger442
    @Robo 248 248

barreled action.png

In components alone the buyer is a few hundred dollars ahead ignoring smith fees for install and no wait time.

AS per some of the PM's about this.

1. Yes, it's still available.
    2. No, no other work is being performed on this barreled action. It is exactly as you see in the picture - ready to ship.
    3. Yes, it does have a bolt...
    4. No, I don't have any magazines to go with it.
    5. No, I won't pay for cerakoting it. You can ask PVA to do it at your cost though after you've bought it.
    6. No trades thanks other than for 6.5CM ammo, new in box (no reloads thanks).

Funds received. Shadows is GTG!

Thanks all for looking and the inquiries. It's a sweet set up!