• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Arc nucleus and triggertech special

Wildfire1550

Private
Minuteman
Aug 27, 2012
Arizona
Have a TT special installed on an ARC nucleus, when I run the bolt it resets the safety. I have not had this issue with TTs on other actions, is there a way to fix this, sucks to keep having to flick the safety off every shot. Thanks

This isn't normal. Any chance you can upload a video of the issue?

Hard to film and work the bolt, the bolt is manually pushing the safety to the on position. Took a video can’t seem to figure out how to upload it

Agree with @KnowNothing256; this isn't normal. I also have a TT Special on a Nucleus 2.0, and everything works as it should. I've e-mailed the ARC people about a magazine issue, and they responded within 45 minutes. I'd reach out to them and see what they think, or swap that trigger out with a known good trigger and see what happens—best of luck.

Reactions: Simonsza1
Something is seriously messed up there...here is a pic of mine from the back. Lots of clearance between the bolt shroud and the safety. Can you take the same pic?

IMG_0003.jpg

Reactions: lash
Also just chiming in to say I run a TT special on an arc nuc and don’t have this issue.

Reactions: lash
Shoot us a couple photos like this.

image.jpg

image.jpg

There are two versions of the TT trigger. With and without bolt release.

Last edited:
Does the bolt close like shit? If it has an extra low cocking piece, could be the problem. Bolt lift looks excessive. Definitely a fitment problem.

I’m wondering if the safety lever is bent inwards (to the left, assuming the video isn’t mirrored). Let’s see those pics of the rear of the bolt, from above.

Reactions: iceng
Guys thanks for all the reply’s and pics, jb0311 the picture from in back reply helped. The safety got a little bent and was hitting the bolt. It was a super easy fix, I should have seen it earlier. Thanks again hide