• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD ARC XYLO Chassis & Accessories

Defender32

Whiskey & Hammers Help
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 28, 2020
    West KY
    I have a XYLO Chassis in great shape. Im sure it has a few scuffs on the ARCA Rail from use. It has full internal weight set, 2 small sets of external, Spigot ARCA, Barrel Shroud & Extra set of grips. It also has an Area 419 Barricade Stop. You will also notice I printed a cheek rest that allows you to shoot support side and have a place to rest your face. Price is $1150 shipped for it all. This is well below cost. I did have Gray model paid put in the XYLO Letters and the ARC Circle. It could easily be removed without causing problems to the factory coating.

** No trades at this time. **
    TXT if you want. TWO 70- TWO 93- SIX 493
    tempImageGU8s3Y.png
    tempImageNDQyPH.png
    tempImageqSPKEr.png
    tempImageA5zA1B.png
    tempImageSx1lvi.png

Last edited:
    Reached out to them. Guess one of their customers sent it to them. So they are looking for the email and if they can find it they will send it to me.

Reached out to them. Guess one of their customers sent it to them. So they are looking for the email and if they can find it they will send it to me.

I went back to the one that came with it. I couldn't get a bore guide into the action with the plastic on as it was too big to lower the cheek all the way down. And too big to fit between when raised all the way up.