• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ARCA AIAX forend

Scotch_egg

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 2, 2010
England
Victor company step up again.

They have just launched a forend for the AI AX with ARCA rail. $400

I have to credit 8541tactical on this one. I felt bad reading the post back. John is a good guy follow his instagram

Attachments

• 1619710E-0C2E-4C8E-951A-42B07060B5F0.jpeg
    1619710E-0C2E-4C8E-951A-42B07060B5F0.jpeg
    909.3 KB · Views: 502
Last edited:
Looks good. And in two lengths. Will be tempting. I’m curious how much the AI arca forend will retail for.

Man I hope they make a top rail for it too.

Thanks for the info mute. If you’re still standing there ask them if there will be a full length top rail option please ?

John’s video interview. I’m not a comp guy but loosing some weight on the AX is very appealing to me!

Reactions: 96C
Hello Gents!

Thanks for your interest in our latest precision offering, the AX Hammer Rail.

The Hammer Rail is an upgrade for the AIAX rifle and chassis systems. It's lightweight and offers a range of features that competitive precision shooters need to get the most out of their rifle system ..and it looks pretty damn cool.

Here is the top line of info, I'll update more later.

The Victor Co Hammer Rail for the AIAX
Features: ARCA Style Dovetail Bottom Rail, MLOK Slots, QD Sling Mounts.
Weight: 9.5 oz
Length: 13" or 16"
Colors: Black / FDE / Green / TiNi Gold
Availability: May 1, 2019
Fits on all 2014-Present long and short action AIAX Rifles and AIAX Chassis' (two bolt)
Price: $399.99

Also we will be offering a full length 20moa top rail as well.

I apologize our website is not up to date with the new info- we just got these in the day before shot show. Will update ASAP!

Best,

Michael Victor
Victor Co.

<a href="">

<a href="">

<a href="">

<a href="">

<a href="">

<a href="">

Yea I’m thinking I might just do a black one for my pale brown
Sad thing is AI has a custom cerakote but there are stock colors so much closer, but not perfect than FDE they could have choose.

Barrel and action LRI (but I can not remember the color code)
DE359937-B5CC-4E38-B17B-05AB87FA3F60.jpeg

15.9 oz: 13" AX forend, with HRD-09 ARCA rail and 3" AI pic rail with QD socket.
5.2 oz: BAX-15 auxillary plate
1.5 oz: Standard AX plastic fore-grip

With a published weight of 9.5 ounces for the Hammer Rail, it looks like I could save ~6.4 to ~10.1 ounces depending on configuration.

Just to confirm.... will you offer a 16 inch rail for the Long Action AX that you get with an AX338MC? I'd like one in black.

Now if something like this could be offered for an AT...I'd be all over that...

Reactions: reximus
I am 100% on this in Sage Green when it becomes available.
If Victor don't release it, AI will I reckon from the ASR. Whoever comes up first will get the $.

I'm pretty sure @ VC said May 2019 which isn't far off.

Would like them to butt the Arca hard up against the hand grip, to close the gap there... Had issues on a 'spider web' stage last week getting caught in between the HRD rail and the hand guard. I'd like it to be a flush hand guard / arca interface and to radius off the front edge a bit so it's not so aggressive, even just a little bit.