• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Arca bag plates

Baron85

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 18, 2012
Looking at buying one of the arca plates that you can mount a bag too. What are peoples opinions of the area 419 rail changer, cole Tac backbone, and the gray ops mini gun plate. I don’t currently have any bags other than my rear bag so I can buy what ever works with the plate.

I’m getting into prs shooting so want to use this setup for the tank traps and ladder type barricades where you are moving.

I have a grey ops plate and if I was in the market that would be what I would buy again. The rail changer is worthless in my opinion. The rail changer x is probably fine. I have not tried one but watching videos of bag attachment makes me not interested in buying before I try one. Just seems goofy. Cole tac one appears to be not as wide as the others which to me seems/means less stable. Again have not tried it. My opinions and why I would go with the grey ops

I have used both, greyops mini pro plate and currently own the rail changer X. area 419: arca attachment to rifle or use it as a plate on your tripod, multiple bag options, a little cheaper. greyops: pro or mini plate options, ability to add weight, I think only 2 bag options. pick your options and you'll be happy.