• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Arca clamp vise block

Overlord66

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 29, 2019
Does anyone make a Arca clamp vise block?

I have a few rifles that use arca and it would be a way to mount rifle's to the vise for cleaning and repair.

If not let's get one built!

I was going to grab a large Arca clamp and screw it to something but with all of the other gear we have I'm shocked someone hasn't made a Gucci option!

Why pay more when you don’t have to?

I have fabricated a number of magwell delrin vise blocks but the problem is the gun does not rotate 360 and it's too often at a low height off the bench. The articulating ball heads are particularly handy in some situations.

I did as some suggested above, not for the Arca, but other clamps using old Manfrotto center column/base and some delrin to make a
variety of options for bench top work.

These might give the OP some ideas for his situation.

IMG_4882 copy 2.jpg
IMG_4884 copy.jpg
IMG_4885 copy.jpg
IMG_4898 copy.jpg
IMG_5117 copy.jpg
IMG_5127 copy.jpg
IMG_5134 copy.jpg
IMG_5135 copy.jpg
IMG_5136 copy.jpg
IMG_5138 copy.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: camocorvette
and a few more.
The solid aluminum post was further improved once I drilled / tapped holes circumferentially to fix its position for some odd work configurations.
IMG_5148 copy.jpg
IMG_5151 copy.jpg
IMG_5162 copy.jpg
IMG_5592 copy.jpg
IMG_5594 copy.jpg

IMG_5148 copy.jpg
IMG_5151 copy.jpg
IMG_5162 copy.jpg
IMG_5592 copy.jpg
IMG_5594 copy.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: iceng