• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Arca help?????

Cm308

Private
Minuteman
Apr 8, 2018
Hey guys I am looking for a quick release mount for an atlas bipod that will go on an arca Swiss rail and slide forward and backwards. I am having trouble finding what I want. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

In my opinion we have some really nice options! The cool thing about both of these options is they are able to go to the dovetail and back to picatinny. No other setup can do that.

First picture without rifle in it is our SC-LR mounted to a BTCA

Second and third picture is the BTC-Pro mounted on both pictinnny or dovetail.

The BTC-Pro is a thumb screw and the SC-LR is a lever release

B-and-T-Clamp-Adapter.6-01.jpgBTC-Pro-Clamp-for-Atlas-Bipod.main-07.jpgBTC-Pro-Clamp-for-Atlas-Bipod.main-08.jpg

Reactions: b6graham and Cm308
Thanks some good options here, exactly what I was looking for

In my opinion we have some really nice options! The cool thing about both of these options is they are able to go to the dovetail and back to picatinny. No other setup can do that.

First picture without rifle in it is our SC-LR mounted to a BTCA

Second and third picture is the BTC-Pro mounted on both pictinnny or dovetail.

The BTC-Pro is a thumb screw and the SC-LR is a lever release

View attachment 6982221View attachment 6982222View attachment 6982223

There really isn't another option that offers such flexibility as the BTC-Pro mounted on both pictinnny or dovetail.

While today you might have converted a gun to a full length dovetail, you might have other none converted guns etc.. Most of my guns run a full length rail, yet it seems I always find a situation where I still need something for a picitinny, be it one of mine or a friend.

Reactions: Cm308