• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

arca Rails

tinman52

Private
Minuteman
Aug 27, 2008
Delware
I just bought a KRG bravo and wanted to ask anyone if they have one if you like it, use the extras to justify the costs. I shoot NRL and right now

Thanks

Mike

Area 419 makes an 8 inch universal ARCA rail that I just put onto a KRG Bravo I bought for a Tikka T1X that I am building. It was a pain to install but I am very happy with it. I justify the cost by rationalizing that I can now easily share just one bippd among multiple rifles.

I don’t do any competitions just go out in the woods and shoot steel.
Being able to have multiple options to place your bipod is useful even there.

I purchased a Area 419 ARCARAIL (14”) about 6 weeks ago. The rail is lighter than I expected, yet bolts up to the stock solidly.

I like it because I can run the bipod from almost the mag well all the way out to the end of the rail. I can also use it anywhere in between which is convenient for different stages / obstacles. The flat rail is also convenient when using a GameChanger / Fortune Cookie, etc.

So far I really like it. I’d recommend it to others. CS (Craig & John) was really cool & answered all my questions w/ no issues.

Reactions: 260284
Sawtooth rifles makes a Bravo arca rail that is excellent and well priced. It's a couple inches longer than the Bravo forend and very stiff.

I got an arca rail from Nelson Precision Mfg. It's made for the bravo and fits great.