• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Arca Swiss to picatinny w/ qd on picatinny

jeffl838

Private
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2013
Can anyone recommend a product? I want to have an adaptor from arca Swiss to picatinny but with a qd lever on the female picatinny side. Thanks.

If you look at this link you can get any of the clamps and the CA-R 50 picatinny section will attach to the bottom side of them.

http://soar.reallyrightstuff.com/soar-more/lever-release-clamps

4803087E-DDBC-4BD6-BE42-C8DEC3A6822F.jpeg

Looking for the opposite of that haha. I’m looking for something that qd clamps onto my rifles picatinny and will mount onto my rrs arca Swiss leveling head

Looking for the opposite of that haha. I’m looking for something that qd clamps onto my rifles picatinny and will mount onto my rrs arca Swiss leveling head
My anvil 30 does that. Even better, it came with a set of legs attached. :) Sorry, couldn't resist.

Holy shit that sc lr clamp is bad ass. Sign me up for one when it comes out. It’s going on my ta ul c. For now I’ll just stick with the NATO dovetail adaptor. Thanks for the reply.

The anvil 30 looks great. I really like the way the leveling head works though.

The anvil 30 looks great. I really like the way the leveling head works though.
I have no experience with the leveling base, and am dying to try one out. Why do you prefer it?

One big fat twisty lever thing to tighten or loosen it up

Yeah, the lever on the Anvil-30 is not ideal, but as a package, it is smaller and lighter than anything else, and is stable enough for me to shoot sub moa standing with it, without anything else like a sling. Still, I really want to try a leveling base.

I used an old ADM AD22 I had laying around and tapped it 1/4-20. I normally use it to mount my CONX to my Legend spotter.
Bolting a plate to it works fine on lightweight AR’s. Think I’d run the rail closer to the center of gravity on heavier rifles or continued use.2FB841E1-8791-42DB-B19E-474738CEA921.jpeg04AFC78B-5680-4E5C-A9B3-B3ACEE7C1CF3.jpeg

Reactions: britneymadz
I used an old ADM AD22 I had laying around and tapped it 1/4-20. I normally use it to mount my CONX to my Legend spotter.
Bolting a plate to it works fine on lightweight AR’s. Think I’d run the rail closer to the center of gravity on heavier rifles or continued use.View attachment 6911930View attachment 6911929

I did the same thing with a QD sling stud adapter that I had on a harris bipod for my AR10. Pulled it apart, took the sling stud out of the adapter, and replaced it with a 1/4 bolt, put the QD adapter onto the Arca plate with the bolt, then ran a lock washer and nut on the backside and tightened it down. So far it's been rock solid with my RPR. I run it close to the center of gravity, but it works.

Any progress on a QD version of the Pic to ARCA adapter?

just to ask is one really $600 better than the other or is it just another product that may be nice , but does the same thing ?