• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Arcadia Police Officer Shot

MikeRTacOps

Private
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2017
Arcadia Police officer shot suspect is barricaded shots fired...
Prayers go out to the Police officer with Gods Speed...
Long Rifles are up , hope the suspect gives himself up without further incident...

Mike R.

Let his soul rest in peace.
Poor his family. I know how they might feel. I’ve been in their shoes when my dad died in a shooting like this too. But it was years ago. Still, I keep reading stories like this on different forums and social media.
Sadly to see how the good cops are sacrificing their lives to protect the innocent ones and how some bastards are enjoying freedom and, in exceptional cases, power too. While looking for something to read, I ran into this site — tonydosenpolicereports.com. As I said already, I can’t believe that jerks like this keep walking around and tarnishing the good name of the police.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: UKDslayer
Any perp that commits such a crime, maiming an officer, should never, ever get out of prison, in my opinion. If he is released 15 years from now, what is the deterrent? The officer may die, or live with permanent disfigurement and pain for life. Then the perp is out after a few years.

Any perp that commits such a crime, maiming an officer, should never, ever get out of prison, in my opinion. If he is released 15 years from now, what is the deterrent? The officer may die, or live with permanent disfigurement and pain for life. Then the perp is out after a few years.
I would have to disagree with the statement, should never, ever get out of prison.................my suggestion would be handle the problem so that no prison sentence is needed.........