• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Archangel Marauder for Ruger 10/22

D Day Dog

Private
Minuteman
Jul 5, 2011
Picked up one of these Archangel Marauder kits and slapped it together with a brand new Ruger 10/22 standard carbine. I must say it's impressive looking. Even has some weight to it. Quite the PITA to get the Ruger 10/22 sights off, but wasn't that bad and the trigger package is not complicated to change over at all. If you've ever wanted a G36C but, like most of us don't have the dough or can't find one, this is cool looking alternative and cheap to shoot. I'll let you know how it shoots after this weekend.

Dog

[img:center]
AA_Marauder_front_right.gif
[/img]

Re: Archangel Marauder for Ruger 10/22

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GSRswapandslow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wow............................................................mall ninja fail</div></div>

I take it you don't like it...?

Well, if you are going to airsoft-pimp yo' 10/22, that is one of the more "interesting" options I have seen (certainly better than the @#$% Muzzlelite bullpups...BUT beauty is in the eye of the beholder though, so as long as you like it...).

Unfortunately, like everything else ProMag makes/markets, the quality is probably suspect at best and will likely fail you at some undetermined (but highly inopportune) time in the future.

Good luck!

Ya The quality of the platform is most likely Crappy cheep .
I just really hate the fake Hi-Cap Magazine dragging it all down . He is not hanging Lasers & a Bayonet off it in his Post . but the Fake Hi-Cap Magazine dragging down low & Useless, connected to the 10-round Rotary .22 Mag. is what really starts getting the Mall Ninja award pasted on it .

SURE you Are Bastardizing a G36 HK . I am pretty confident in my Non-mall Ninja Manhood, So I got to say . <span style="font-weight: bold">" <span style="font-size: 11pt">I don't know if it SCREAMS Mall ninja but maybe, just maybe a Whisper & muttering Murmur of Mall Ninja "</span> </span>. It's kinda like fucking Fat woman & sitting on a Mopeds . You just don't want any of your friends seeing you fondle one .

When I looked-up the Marauder chassis on Google to see what it was . They had some Fatboy Mall Ninja fondling one & taking Vid. for a Shot-Show YouTube Vid. .

I think the G36 Marauder Chassis should have been Cloned for the Ruger Mini-14 . It would have made 'WAY More practical Mall Ninja Sense '. Then you could have real Hi-Cap Mags in 223 Cal. & not Fake for Rimfire 10/22 .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: softcock</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
It's kinda like fucking Fat woman & sitting on a Mopeds . You just don't want any of your friends seeing you fondle one .
. </div></div>
But the reality is that none of us would toss a fat chick out from behind the dumpster. We'd all play.

10/22's are like Barbie dolls... There are a billion different ways to dress them up. When you get tired of it, change the stock and do it again. If you want to dress yours up in a G36C stock, then have at it. That's the cool thing about 10/22's. You build them the way that you want them.

I'd shoot it... Whether or not my friends were watching.

Promag marketing department = epic fail on this one. "Archangel Marauder" - WAAAAAYYYY too many syllables for the intended buying audience.

When I was looking at stocks, I heard about and saw way too many videos on archangels stocks not being able to hold up to much abuse. For about the same price, you can get a tapco stock which is same stock they use for the ar15 but made for 22. It may not be as "mall ninja" looking as they say, but its a much better quality stock for the money. Good luck either way and post us some pics! Ignore some of guys. They just like traditional setups and their brains can't cope with anything else.

Geez boys, and north carolina retarded girls, it's just a fun way to dress up a boring old Ruger 10/22. I didn't mean to offend the sensibilities of your vagina -- so unpack your panties and pipe down. I'm certainly not going to let it take the place of my Barrett 82A1 or my MP44 in quality. And yes, just for the hell of it, I think I'll mount a grip, laser, and a red dot on it for the full ninja mall boy effect for all you tards who whine inside that box you won't come out of.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DDay</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm certainly not going to let it take the place of my Barrett 82A1 or my MP44</div></div>
And with this statement... Operation "Spot the Mall Ninja" complete.

I don't see much difference between this and the other 22 look a like guns or kits out on the market. The magazine this ships with is a 25 round high cap, not a ten round rotary mag inside a housing. It's just another fun accessory for inexpensive plinking.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RicosRevenge</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DDay</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm certainly not going to let it take the place of my Barrett 82A1 or my MP44</div></div>
And with this statement... Operation "Spot the Mall Ninja" complete.</div></div>

LOL. If it continues to give you a boner to think so, than think so.

And with this statement... I am done talking to whiney 3 yr. old girls.

Have fun shopping... ya'll come back soon...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DDay</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RicosRevenge</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DDay</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm certainly not going to let it take the place of my Barrett 82A1 or my MP44</div></div>
And with this statement... Operation "Spot the Mall Ninja" complete.</div></div>

LOL. If it continues to give you a boner to think so, than think so.

And with this statement... I am done talking to whiney 3 yr. old girls. </div></div>

I like it. It's just the thing for taking beaches in the summer-time ...

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0Nn0ntHNJSA"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0Nn0ntHNJSA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: K_Labs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like it.... I'll see your G36 clone and raise u a gattling gun kit.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=862723</div></div>

OMG - that's too funny. Just when I thought I'd seen it all for Ruger 10/22s. I would, however, like to see if there was any ATF approval letter on this. I don't know if a crank handle constitutes an added device to make it considered an NFA weapon. They claim 4 rounds shoot out with each crank of the handle and, as I understand it, it would have to be 1 to avoid that.

...anyone else care to comment?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DDay</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: K_Labs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like it.... I'll see your G36 clone and raise u a gattling gun kit.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=862723</div></div>

OMG - that's too funny. Just when I thought I'd seen it all for Ruger 10/22s. I would, however, like to see if there was any ATF approval letter on this. I don't know if a crank handle constitutes an added device to make it considered an NFA weapon. They claim 4 rounds shoot out with each crank of the handle and, as I understand it, it would have to be 1 to avoid that.

...anyone else care to comment?

</div></div>

The device pulls the trigger four times with every rotation I believe so the weapon would still not be NFA because 1 pulled trigger = 1 round fired... I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's how it works...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like it. It's just the thing for taking beaches in the summer-time ...

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0Nn0ntHNJSA"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0Nn0ntHNJSA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>

Saving Private Ryan didn't have crap on those boys^^
LMFAO!!! Go to 1:53

excellence.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DDay</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Geez boys, and north carolina retarded girls, it's just a fun way to dress up a boring old Ruger 10/22. I didn't mean to offend the sensibilities of your vagina -- so unpack your panties and pipe down. I'm certainly not going to let it take the place of my Barrett 82A1 or my MP44 in quality. And yes, just for the hell of it, I think I'll mount a grip, laser, and a red dot on it for the full ninja mall boy effect for all you tards who whine inside that box you won't come out of.
smile.gif
</div></div>

lol.....
so we have:
mall ninja transfers to e-thug, back to mall ninja, to idiot.....wow, all in just 1 thread, congrats.

So...................DDay, do you like Sniper's Hide so far??
laugh.gif

"Assuming" the crank works kinda like a trigger activator like that old school Hellfire crank... this would be NFA legal without a permit. Every quarter crank looks to activate a trigger on one of the 10/22(s).

I kinda like the Hide TITS...
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Terror/TITS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So...................DDay, do you like Sniper's Hide so far??
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Actually - yes. Seriously, lots of useful info. here on sniper rifles and some cheerful folk in between.

The forum sure does live up to it's name tho: "Make a comment or write a post that someone doesn't like -- and get sniped for it..."
smile.gif
I don't let the trolls bother me too much, but when I'm shot at, I shoot back.

Dog

And does an airsoft shell stuck over a 10/22 count as "useful info?"

Its kinda like a plastic Ferrari kit on a 4 cylinder Fiero...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RicosRevenge</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And does an airsoft shell stuck over a 10/22 count as "useful info?"

Its kinda like a plastic Ferrari kit on a 4 cylinder Fiero...</div></div>

So, you want some more, eh? -sigh- Okay, look DB, isn't it obvious that this site has numerous threads about sniper rifles that people would find useful AND READ? -- which I have done, therefore finding them useful... That being said, isn't it also obvious that there are threads here that have NOTHING to do with sniper rifles? This thread happens to be a posting that has NOTHING to do with sniper rifles -- sort of like the "check this video out" or the "what's your favorite movie" threads. And you think you're clever somehow by making fun of my thread because it's about a plastic shell that's somehow not useful info.? If you passed 3rd grade, you should be able to come up with something more clever than that. LOL - yes, I am laughing AT you. LOL - oops, did it again... Let me guess, you got beat up at school and trolling on the internet about things you don't like is your way of being tough, right? Geez.

Try again, junior...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Terror/TITS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm so excited.....
laugh.gif
</div></div>

With good reason, I'm sure ...

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TiLjrbH47Og"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TiLjrbH47Og" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DDay</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RicosRevenge</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And does an airsoft shell stuck over a 10/22 count as "useful info?"

So, you want some more, eh? -sigh- Okay, look DB, isn't it obvious that this site has numerous threads about sniper rifles that people would find useful AND READ? -- which I have done, therefore finding them useful... That being said, isn't it also obvious that there are threads here that have NOTHING to do with sniper rifles? This thread happens to be a posting that has NOTHING to do with sniper rifles -- sort of like the "check this video out" or the "what's your favorite movie" threads. And you think you're clever somehow by making fun of my thread because it's about a plastic shell that's somehow not useful info.? If you passed 3rd grade, you should be able to come up with something more clever than that. LOL - yes, I am laughing AT you. LOL - oops, did it again... Let me guess, you got beat up at school and trolling on the internet about things you don't like is your way of being tough, right? Geez.

Try again, junior... </div></div>

They aren't sniper rifles... Well, while im at it, i don't really care for the 10/22. I went through a stage like that when i first got into shooting.I thought i needed lasers, bayonets, and all that junk. Does it make you any better at shooting? No. I'd listen to the guys on here, they know there stuff...

This is one of my 10/22's:

IMG_1084a.jpg

IMG_1085a.jpg

IMG_1086a.jpg

IMG_1087a.jpg

IMG_1088a.jpg

Does that make me a "mall ninja"?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jtb33</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is one of my 10/22's:

IMG_1084a.jpg

IMG_1085a.jpg

IMG_1086a.jpg

IMG_1087a.jpg

IMG_1088a.jpg

Does that make me a "mall ninja"? </div></div>

actually..........um...yes...that's so hella gay
it's one thing to get a 10/22 and put a decent stock on it...and a heavy barrel...and do some trigger work, and make the thing actually FUNCTION better... it's another to make it look like a giant toy...and to treat it as such, much like you and the OP do. Guns are not toys......they aren't barbies....so, stop dressing them up

What about all the people who paint them up and never use them for hunting but only take them to the range? I guess that serves no purpose either. Its his money, let him spend it and be proud of what he made. I like the SAW and it makes owning one fun, even if its only a .22.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GSRswapandslow</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jtb33</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is one of my 10/22's:

IMG_1084a.jpg

it's one thing to get a 10/22 and put a decent stock on it...and a heavy barrel...and do some trigger work, and make the thing actually FUNCTION better... it's another to make it look like a giant toy...and to treat it as such, much like you and the OP do. Guns are not toys......they aren't barbies....so, stop dressing them up </div></div>

Guess I'll have to tell my son that asked me to build it for him that "GSRswapandslow" from snipershide thinks that it's "hella gay" and he'll just have to use one of my other more accurized 10/22's.
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jtb33</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is one of my 10/22's:

IMG_1084a.jpg

I never get tired of looking at that rifle... I'd shoot it without a second thought.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rory_&#153;</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DDay</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RicosRevenge</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And does an airsoft shell stuck over a 10/22 count as "useful info?"

Try again, junior... </div></div>

They aren't sniper rifles... Well, while im at it, i don't really care for the 10/22. I went through a stage like that when i first got into shooting.I thought i needed lasers, bayonets, and all that junk. Does it make you any better at shooting? No. I'd listen to the guys on here, they know there stuff...</div></div>

"They aren't sniper rifles" Duh... the post wasn't about sniper rifles at all... hello.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GSRswapandslow</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jtb33</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is one of my 10/22's:

it's one thing to get a 10/22 and put a decent stock on it...and a heavy barrel...and do some trigger work, and make the thing actually FUNCTION better... it's another to make it look like a giant toy...and to treat it as such, much like you and the OP do. Guns are not toys......they aren't barbies....so, stop dressing them up</div></div>

They're not toys? What would you call them, then? EvilBlackTacticalDeathSpitters? Are you using your 10/22 exclusively for hunting? No? Then it's a range toy, isn't it? Just because something is a dangerous object isn't mutually exclusive with its status as a toy - what else would you call pleasure yachts and private jetfighters?

The 10/22 is a great firearm that can be converted to look like any number of other centerfire rifles. This is a good thing, because it grants more people the opportunity to shoot rifles that they find fun and enjoyable. It is not your place nor mine to pass judgment on the quality of their lifestyle or personal worth as human beings: if they're going to the range, having fun, and staying safe, it's a win for everyone. As such, any product like the Marauder (provided it actually functions properly and holds up) is a benefit for the industry. Variety is what keeps us from growing stagnant and withering away.

And for the record, anyone who argues in lowercase letters that someone else's firearm is worthy of scorn because it's "so hella gay" has well and truly missed the point. "Because you don't know the answer to that question, I pity you."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Arbiter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GSRswapandslow</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jtb33</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is one of my 10/22's:

it's one thing to get a 10/22 and put a decent stock on it...and a heavy barrel...and do some trigger work, and make the thing actually FUNCTION better... it's another to make it look like a giant toy...and to treat it as such, much like you and the OP do. Guns are not toys......they aren't barbies....so, stop dressing them up</div></div>

They're not toys? What would you call them, then? EvilBlackTacticalDeathSpitters? Are you using your 10/22 exclusively for hunting? No? Then it's a range toy, isn't it? Just because something is a dangerous object isn't mutually exclusive with its status as a toy - what else would you call pleasure yachts and private jetfighters?

The 10/22 is a great firearm that can be converted to look like any number of other centerfire rifles. This is a good thing, because it grants more people the opportunity to shoot rifles that they find fun and enjoyable. It is not your place nor mine to pass judgment on the quality of their lifestyle or personal worth as human beings: if they're going to the range, having fun, and staying safe, it's a win for everyone. As such, any product like the Marauder (provided it actually functions properly and holds up) is a benefit for the industry. Variety is what keeps us from growing stagnant and withering away.

And for the record, anyone who argues in lowercase letters that someone else's firearm is worthy of scorn because it's "so hella gay" has well and truly missed the point. "Because you don't know the answer to that question, I pity you."</div></div>

<Applause> Perfect post.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Arbiter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They're not toys? What would you call them, then? EvilBlackTacticalDeathSpitters? Are you using your 10/22 exclusively for hunting? No? Then it's a range toy, isn't it? Just because something is a dangerous object isn't mutually exclusive with its status as a toy - what else would you call pleasure yachts and private jetfighters?

And for the record, anyone who argues in lowercase letters that someone else's firearm is worthy of scorn because it's "so hella gay" has well and truly missed the point. "Because you don't know the answer to that question, I pity you."</div></div>
Here we go, this is what I've been waiting for. We're all shooters, period. The goal isn't to conform to one niche and never go outside of those boundries, the goal is to have multiple styles for different people. Just like there are more styles of car than one. I like truck, you may like cars. I like bolt rifles, you may like semi auto. I like iron sights, you may like scopes. There are so many options because no one is the same. Everyone's tastes are different! That's what allows this sport to flourish, not people who cut anyone down for having something "different". So get over it, move on, and have a nice day. DDay, thanks for putting up with this for so long, I was really hoping you would stand up and fight, and you did. Also, jtb33, it's no where near my style, but every time I see that rifle of yours it makes me wnt to cry it's so cool. Mall Ninja'ish or not I couldn't care less, that thing is BAD ASS.

Have a nice day everyone, and don't let this dispute bring down your spirits. Everyone has opinions, and you know what they say about opinions and assholes.....

-Dylan

Besides, it gives us something to laugh about when they show up at the range in their camo BDUs and pull out the mall ninja 10/22s.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Terror/TITS</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Arbiter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They're not toys? What would you call them, then? EvilBlackTacticalDeathSpitters? Are you using your 10/22 exclusively for hunting? No? Then it's a range toy, isn't it? Just because something is a dangerous object isn't mutually exclusive with its status as a toy - what else would you call pleasure yachts and private jetfighters?

Here we go, this is what I've been waiting for. We're all shooters, period. The goal isn't to conform to one niche and never go outside of those boundries, the goal is to have multiple styles for different people. Just like there are more styles of car than one. I like truck, you may like cars. I like bolt rifles, you may like semi auto. I like iron sights, you may like scopes. There are so many options because no one is the same. Everyone's tastes are different! That's what allows this sport to flourish, not people who cut anyone down for having something "different". So get over it, move on, and have a nice day. DDay, thanks for putting up with this for so long, I was really hoping you would stand up and fight, and you did. Also, jtb33, it's no where near my style, but every time I see that rifle of yours it makes me wnt to cry it's so cool. Mall Ninja'ish or not I couldn't care less, that thing is BAD ASS.

Have a nice day everyone, and don't let this dispute bring down your spirits. Everyone has opinions, and you know what they say about opinions and assholes.....

-Dylan</div></div>

+ 1 <Applause> Another perfect post.

So you think this is Mall Ninja too?
sbr_kp-web.jpg

Shooting this rifle with my 5.56 NATO suppressor on it is ridiculously fun.
I used the "Krinker Plinker" kit for this build for the function not the looks.
That is why it has a SAW grip and A2 Flash Suppressor.
The grip fits my hand better and the FH allows my SRT Universal Typhoon to mount up without issue.
I'm actually not a fan of the AK47 / AK74 at all.

10/22s are fun period.
Quite a bit of that fun is building them.
Sure, some builds are better than others, but you need to keep things in perspective.
If someone came on here presenting their 10/22 as an "Elite Tactical Entry Weapon" than they are a fact "Mall Ninja". (A.K.A. Gecko45 )

Playing with .22s in general is lots of fun.
10/22s are the AR15 of the rimfire world.
Just like AR15s though, not all builds are created equal.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dr. Phil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you think this is Mall Ninja too?
sbr_kp-web.jpg

Shooting this rifle with my 5.56 NATO suppressor on it is ridiculously fun.

10/22s are fun period.
Quite a bit of that fun is building them.
Sure, some builds are better than others, but you need to keep things in perspective.
If someone came on here presenting their 10/22 as an "Elite Tactical Entry Weapon" than they are a fact "Mall Ninja". (A.K.A. Gecko45 )

Playing with .22s in general is lots of fun.
10/22s are the AR15 of the rimfire world.
Just like AR15s though, not all builds are created equal. </div></div>

Looks like a krink - nice.
smile.gif