• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Archer fans - you need to see the new trailer

:) - would like to see a version of Apocalypse Now with Archer

"When They're Dead, They're Just Hookers"

Last edited:
This is the greatest show on T.V. right now...IMO. The best animated series for sure.

"Do you want ants....cause that's how you get ants Lana."

I'm a fan of the show...I enjoy how they make politically incorrect things so very funny.
-
The show is comical genius . also the off the wall obscure reference humor is top-notch, written smartly with sometimes that makes you think and use your brain or it will fly right over your head . Nothing out there for the past few years can even come close to touching Archers writing in animation .
Definitely on a level of it's own . It's not that cheep poorly written Animation, With cheep-shot, obscure reference shock value bullshit like 'Family guy' or other Animation out there .

Hey Did I fail to mention ....LOLAHhaha . . how much Archer kicks ass and is smartly written . IT'S NOT written purposely and dumbed-down to appeal to the lowest common denominator of mass public viewing with that cheep-shot, shock value CrapStyle humor of Anime so prevalent now .

Man, I laughed my fucking ass off especially with that Season where they wrote Burt Reynolds into those episodes .
You know right of the bat, when Archer in early seasons episodes . Where the obscure references of 'Gator' and 'White Lightning', Burt Reynolds movies . You know he has almost has a homoerotic love and idolizes for the Big Screen crazy, womanizing, fighting, presence of Reynolds, with almost a father figure respect for character Gator . But when the writers totally committed Burt Reynolds showing-up animated & in-voice, with dating affair and banging his mom & Archer falling over dumbfounded speechless, Man it was priceless and great writing .