• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Archery rests

badred6

Private
Minuteman
Mar 30, 2009
Arizona
I know mainly everyone here shoots rifles, but I know someone here shoots a bow, and have a question about their setup.

I am just starting to get into archery, and undecided wether a drop away rest or a whisker biscuit is the way to go. Any help appreciated.

Re: Archery rests

I use a Ripcord drop away and love it. I have heard the Whisker Biscuit is very good as well, but can be hard on fletchings.

I personally dislike the whisker biscuit rests. I have become quite fond of the LimbDriver rests and have them on every bow I own or will own. I have been shooting archery for nearly 30 years so have tried an awful lot of rests and the LimbDriver beats them all, IMO. Is worth looking at anyways.

The Ripcord is the way to fly! That's what will be replacing the Whisker biscuit on my current rig. The Whisker biscuit is good also but your always shooting your vanes thought the biscuit and it tweeks them a little.

I've heard some good and some bad about the whisker biscuit . Can't comment either way as I've never shot with one . I prefer a drop away and am using the down force by mathews. Go to an archery shop and shoot both and go with what works for you.

i have used all the ones talked about and i will not back the ripcord rest at all it cost me a bull in 2008. the prongs would not fall get a little dust in there and your breaking the prongs and the arrow go who know where iam shooting the trophy taker now and have not have any problems let. the whisker biscuit is ok but as stated above it hard on the fletchings. if i had to choose one or the other i would go with the biscuit

Add another RIPCORD lover, had 2 so far an love'm both. Had the prongs break on my old one but that was quickly fixed with a call to ripcord, new arms in the mail a week later.
On a side note...I love Whisker Biscuits name I think its pretty dang funny and some think they'r a good rest. I just prefer as little in concact with my arrow as possible.
So what'd ya shooting? Bow...sights...arrows..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: badred6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know mainly everyone here shoots rifles, but I know someone here shoots a bow, and have a question about their setup.

I am just starting to get into archery, and undecided wether a drop away rest or a whisker biscuit is the way to go. Any help appreciated. </div></div>Whisker biscuit costs arrow speed and is hard on fletchings. The only thing it does well is captures the arrow while moving. They're pretty much (IMO) the least expensive, entry level rest you can get.
Are you shooting fingers or release?
I shoot a Rytera Alien, and have gone through several rests. The one I'm finally sold on is the QAD Pro. I can shoot my broadheads and field points with no change in set up and hold ~6" @ 60 yds.
A drop away is really the way to go, but the old addage applys...KISS.
JMO

Attaching the cords to your cables causes the timing of the cams to be off as it pulls the cable taught. The Limbdriver attaches the cord to the bowlimbs themselves so that at rest the arrow is sitting on the prongs in the upright position and on the shot the prongs are snapped out of the way giving perfect fletch clearance everytime. I have owned, still have some, and shot the Ripcord and also the QAD design which is similar to the ripcord and they are also good rests, but not quite as perfect as the Limbdriver is, IMO. It would be nice if you had a chance to use and shoot them all and weigh out their strengths and weaknesses, but unless you know quite a few people with the different rests then your experience will be limited.

The KISS method doesn't apply really well to the QAD design as it has integral clutches and inertia devices built within it and a hunt or two in the rain may show some unfavorable effects with the QAD which is why I don't have them on my bows any longer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ARPredatorHunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Attaching the cords to your cables causes the timing of the cams to be off as it pulls the cable taught. The Limbdriver attaches the cord to the bowlimbs themselves so that at rest the arrow is sitting on the prongs in the upright position and on the shot the prongs are snapped out of the way giving perfect fletch clearance everytime. I have owned, still have some, and shot the Ripcord and also the QAD design which is similar to the ripcord and they are also good rests, but not quite as perfect as the Limbdriver is, IMO. It would be nice if you had a chance to use and shoot them all and weigh out their strengths and weaknesses, but unless you know quite a few people with the different rests then your experience will be limited.

The KISS method doesn't apply really well to the QAD design as it has integral clutches and inertia devices built within it and a hunt or two in the rain may show some unfavorable effects with the QAD which is why I don't have them on my bows any longer. </div></div>The QAD has no such thing inside. It has one moving part. Hunting in the rain can cause problems with anything without proper maintenance.
Strings attaching to your cable causing timing issues? <span style="font-style: italic">Really?</span> I've worked on and shot a lot of bows and never experienced this, nor have I ever heard anyone say this. I'll have to check it out.
To each their own.

Steelcomp, not trying to get you riled up and start an argument, but still going to point out the facts.

If you looked at the package for the QAD you could see the inner working of the QAD design. It has a cam and brake which keeps it in the locked down position ( LD series ) once fired and it also has an inertial clutch in it ( ALL series ) which allows you to let down the draw without dropping the rest, but will drop the rest if you actually fire an arrow. I have had them fail to lock in the upright position after just one time in the rain. Now, This doesn't keep you from shooting one as you can draw it back and the rest will still pop up on its own. I was able to finally get it working right again after a month or so of shooting. It is a very good rest, I still own some of them, but they do not subscribe to the KISS method of drop away rests. The other rest mentioned, Ripcord, is another good rest and frankly anybody who bought any of the three main ones mentioned here aren't going to bo too upset. I have owned and shot all of these.

This has not and won't likely ever happen with the limbdriver in normal use, rain or not. It has nothing in it but a spring and is driven by the bow limbs. You can't drop faster than that and setup is done within 5 minutes of time.

As for tying the rest off to the down cable. If you shoot a single cam bow then you aren't worried about timing. If you shoot a dual cammed bow then it will matter and I guarantee you that attaching a rest to the down cable will change the timing from where it was before you tied off to it.

You own a nice bow in both looks and performance with the Rytera, steelcomp. I have been shooting and hunting with archery equipment for nearly 30 years now so I have also worked on and tuned and competed and hunted with a lot of bows. One of the guys I used to shoot comps went on to become the World Champion and a National Champion and is still one of the best Pros in the world and is winning ASA and IBO tournies in the open pro div to this very day. I miss competing and hope to get back into it soon, but life and work and chasing the dollars takes a lot of my time.

Yep, there is yet another great rest, in the TT. I have had a few of those also and just sold my last one recently. Isn't it great to have so many great choices in Archery
smile.gif

It is amazing how much that stuff advances! I was out of it for about 8 years. Got back into it and couldn't believe what was out!

LOL...nothing to get riled up about...sorry if it came across that way. I only know what's inside a QAD because I've had one apart, so I know first hand what's inside. It's amazingly simple, (as compared to something like a Whammy) and as I said, there is one moving part. It was a PITA to get back together, but I managed. What you're calling a clutch is a small spring loaded "finger" if you will, that works on inertia. That's the only moving part except for the cam, which is fixed to the shaft and rotates with the rest.
Like you, I've been shooting for a long time, both competitive and recreational. I've even shot in the World Indoors in Vegas, although I didn't do very well, but I was there. I've "blue printed" every bow I've ever owned, (just my nature, much like yourself, I'm sure) and many for others and we'll just have to disagree on the timing being changed due to a cable activated drop away. Too much tension on the cables to be affected by what little tension a drop away adds. If it does change the timing, it's more in theory only and such a small amount that it's irrelevant compared to the many other dynamic variables in the workings of a bow, and certainly not worth arguing over. I can't see it on my bow after looking this morning, just for grins.
In short, the QAD was the easiest to set up, the easiest to tune and provided the best results for my bow, and that's what matters in the end.
YMMV
Thaks for the discussion, and good shooting!<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ARPredatorHunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steelcomp, not trying to get you riled up and start an argument, but still going to point out the facts.

If you looked at the package for the QAD you could see the inner working of the QAD design. It has a cam and brake which keeps it in the locked down position ( LD series ) once fired and it also has an inertial clutch in it ( ALL series ) which allows you to let down the draw without dropping the rest, but will drop the rest if you actually fire an arrow. I have had them fail to lock in the upright position after just one time in the rain. Now, This doesn't keep you from shooting one as you can draw it back and the rest will still pop up on its own. I was able to finally get it working right again after a month or so of shooting. It is a very good rest, I still own some of them, but they do not subscribe to the KISS method of drop away rests. The other rest mentioned, Ripcord, is another good rest and frankly anybody who bought any of the three main ones mentioned here aren't going to bo too upset. I have owned and shot all of these.

This has not and won't likely ever happen with the limbdriver in normal use, rain or not. It has nothing in it but a spring and is driven by the bow limbs. You can't drop faster than that and setup is done within 5 minutes of time.

As for tying the rest off to the down cable. If you shoot a single cam bow then you aren't worried about timing. If you shoot a dual cammed bow then it will matter and I guarantee you that attaching a rest to the down cable will change the timing from where it was before you tied off to it.

You own a nice bow in both looks and performance with the Rytera, steelcomp. I have been shooting and hunting with archery equipment for nearly 30 years now so I have also worked on and tuned and competed and hunted with a lot of bows. One of the guys I used to shoot comps went on to become the World Champion and a National Champion and is still one of the best Pros in the world and is winning ASA and IBO tournies in the open pro div to this very day. I miss competing and hope to get back into it soon, but life and work and chasing the dollars takes a lot of my time.

</div></div>

It does change the timing due to tension on most all installs which attach to the down cable. If you timed the bow AFTER you put the rest on it then you may well have taken that out of the equation. If you timed the bow first and them put on one of these rests then the tension will cause one of the cams to under rotate due to effectively making the cable shorter.

In my experience, on my bows, the QAD was harder to setup and harder to time properly by a good amount more than a Limbdriver is. That Whammy rest you mentioned is a booger to set up in most instances although it sure sounds like it would not be. I just sold two of the Whammys as they were not near fast enough to get out of the way of the arrow from my bow. The QAD also could not get out of the way quick enough either and I ended up clipping the arms down to next to nothing to try to prevent fletch contact. I have a couple of QADs left, but have transitioned over to the Limbdrivers on all my bows plus a couple extra ones just in case Murphy comes to visit
smile.gif

I don't shoot the indoors and frankly I never made the trip to the IBO Worlds although I qualified to shoot them several times. Nathan went on to win the Worlds and National Indoors also and is as good a shot with a bow as I have ever seen. Even back when he was just a teen aged kid he could outshoot about any human on Earth.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ARPredatorHunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It does change the timing due to tension on most all installs which attach to the down cable. If you timed the bow AFTER you put the rest on it then you may well have taken that out of the equation. If you timed the bow first and them put on one of these rests then the tension will cause one of the cams to under rotate due to effectively making the cable shorter.

In my experience, on my bows, the QAD was harder to setup and harder to time properly by a good amount more than a Limbdriver is. That Whammy rest you mentioned is a booger to set up in most instances although it sure sounds like it would not be. I just sold two of the Whammys as they were not near fast enough to get out of the way of the arrow from my bow. The QAD also could not get out of the way quick enough either and I ended up clipping the arms down to next to nothing to try to prevent fletch contact. I have a couple of QADs left, but have transitioned over to the Limbdrivers on all my bows plus a couple extra ones just in case Murphy comes to visit
smile.gif

I don't shoot the indoors and frankly I never made the trip to the IBO Worlds although I qualified to shoot them several times. Nathan went on to win the Worlds and National Indoors also and is as good a shot with a bow as I have ever seen. Even back when he was just a teen aged kid he could outshoot about any human on Earth.

</div></div>Hey, you know how us Martin shooters are...
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steelcomp</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ARPredatorHunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It does change the timing due to tension on most all installs which attach to the down cable. If you timed the bow AFTER you put the rest on it then you may well have taken that out of the equation. If you timed the bow first and them put on one of these rests then the tension will cause one of the cams to under rotate due to effectively making the cable shorter.

smile.gif

</div></div>Hey, you know how us Martin shooters are...
wink.gif
</div></div>
Im not a Martin shooter but will readily admit they have THE BEST advertising:
martin-ad-1.jpg

Good name with ad, not quite sure it fits the age criteria but...

I personally use a trophy taker drop away rest and it has treated me very well, accurate and no side affects that I can detect thus far. Have shot game up to 55yds and it had performed flawlessly. A great product, although a bit pricey, it is more than worth the extra cost.

Chad

I've shot tons of drop aways, whisker biscuits, prong rests, blade rests, you name it....

IF I were to shoot a drop away, the Limbdriver would be the rest I would shoot. Period. It's the best dropaway on the market. Having said that I choose not to shoot a drop away for the KISS factor. I've had a two drop away rests fail on me in practice for comps and that was enough for me.

Whisker biscuits are great, but I don't like the fletch contact.

I have now shot a brite site 3d hunter rest for the last 3 years and I won't shoot anything else. At first glance it looks like a cheap spring rest, but it's as forgiving as my tuner blade rest but still has a "good amount of arrow capture" so it won't fall off the rest. Not as much as a whisker biscuit but it's all I need for hunting. It's very forgiving and the easiest rest I've ever used. My bow got totally trashed in an atv accident two years ago and needless to say I had to "retune" everything in the field. The rest survived without any problems and I could still group my broadheads with field points down to 65 yards.

Check it out at britesitetuner.com

Octane 360 here, whisker biscuit minus the fletching contact. I just can't rely on a drop away though I really want to try another one as in my opinion they produce more consistant flights and better groups, but damn if I didn't have one fail and for me that goes back to fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.

I gotta say that "Kaz Away" keeps popping my eye ( anyone got experiance on this one) as does the limbdriver, minus the bounce the fork goes through when it drops.

No bounce back with the limbdriver You can watch it in high speed video on their website. About the only failure I can forsee with the LD is you pulling the attachment cable off or cutting it somehow, but an extra piece of cable in the pack, or even your boot string, takes care of that or you can still shoot this rest without the cable as it is in the up position without the cable and is spring loaded so can still shoot if an "emergency" . Have not shot a Kaz Away, but since switching to the Limbdrivers I have no reason to try anything else.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cinch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is amazing how much that stuff advances! I was out of it for about 8 years. Got back into it and couldn't believe what was out!</div></div>

Was out 9yrs myself . Things sure have changed !

I have shot a lot of drop away rests... TR Dropzone , Trophy Taker, Rip Cord, And now I am using the G5 Expert II. My favorite and what I would consider the easiest to set-up and tune would be the Drop Zone. I can't imagine why anyone would want to shoot anything other than a drop away rest. The technology is there so take advanatge of it. It kills me to hear that some prefer to use the "full containment" Buscuit type rest because when they cant the bow the arrow doesn't fall off. Well who shoots like this anyway? There are some on the market that to me just seem to impractical for hunting situations but may work for the 3D range or field events. The bottom line is shoot what you have the most confidence in while in the stand or at the stake.

plus one on the rip cord, and its made in montana to boot. i used it on my old pse. and i use it currently on my bowtech admiral. ive used the trophy taker as well and liked it. i love the ripcord for elk hunting. so i dont flop my arrow off when shaking like a leaf

The field forks on the Limbdriver bounce off the riser for sure, check these vids vrs the qad. It may be the bow in the vid with the limbdriver or a wrong set up for advertising knocks, not sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5ufRhljKrc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF6Bfm9PwDM

I use a full containment octane hostage pro, no fletch contact and the same benefits as a whisker, I do believe a drop away is more accurate, just not for use the way I hunt. I keep my bows across the front of my climber with arrow knocked, not in a bow hook or holder. But thats the only reason.

IMO, That little bit of bounce is due to a shoot through riser and the way the wide prongs hit the sides as well as a potential improper setup. They won't bounce hardly at all off a proper setup. They certainly do not bounce enough to cause any fletch issue. Even in that video you can see the arrow is gone before it even bounces the little it does. I am shooting the rest with FOBS and those clear it perfectly fine. You can see that the prongs hit the containment of the riser before it hits the full down position and it flexes the prongs. The cable being too tight at the start will cause some bounce.

The QAD is a really good rest, but it doesn't get out of the way fast enough for my bows and they don't work easy on my new AXE bows at all. You can make em work on the new bows I have, but it isn't worth the trouble

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ARPredatorHunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No bounce back with the limbdriver You can watch it in high speed video on their website. About the only failure I can forsee with the LD is you pulling the attachment cable off or cutting it somehow, but an extra piece of cable in the pack, or even your boot string, takes care of that or you can still shoot this rest without the cable as it is in the up position without the cable and is spring loaded so can still shoot if an "emergency" . Have not shot a Kaz Away, but since switching to the Limbdrivers I have no reason to try anything else. </div></div>Try spotting and stocking with a Limbdriver.
cool.gif

I can see that on the set up for sure.

I can just about guarantee ARpredator does an ass ton of successfull spot and stalk.

Im off to slay the Thundachikn.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: STRICK9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can see that on the set up for sure.

I can just about guarantee ARpredator does an ass ton of successfull spot and stalk.

Im off to slay the Thundachikn. </div></div>Ass ton...is that a lot?
confused.gif

Good luck on the Turkeys Strick9. I will be back after them later this week if things go as planned. I ain't got any issue at all using the LD for ANY type of bowhunting.

Yep ass ton is "sumbitch truck full" one in same.

We busted two this mornin both youngins, don't come wanderin round here all struttn in stuff.

Good luck back atcha.

Good going Strick9. I just gave a PSE Spyder to a youngster who wanted to learn to shoot archery. Great little bows.

Thanks man and thanks for asking, he is running about 3-5 inches at 12 yards and we are just about to back him up to 15 or so and crank up the poundage, though to listen to him talk he is already shootin from a hundred yards or so! He is also wanting to add an alligator, elk and bison to my 3d range which ofcourse I offer no objections to!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steelcomp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
badred6 said:
Whisker biscuit costs arrow speed and is hard on fletchings. The only thing it does well is captures the arrow while moving. They're pretty much (IMO) the least expensive, entry level rest you can get.
Are you shooting fingers or release?
I shoot a Rytera Alien, and have gone through several rests. The one I'm finally sold on is the QAD Pro. I can shoot my broadheads and field points with no change in set up and hold ~6" @ 60 yds.
A drop away is really the way to go, but the old addage applys...KISS.
JMO </div></div>

First, the guys over at Archery Talk laid the speed thing to rest awhile ago, they chrono'ed several different bows using both the drop away and the WB and found no difference in arrow speed.

And entry level, least expensive? My Ripcord was $83, my WB was $114, hardly entry level.

I used drop-aways for a couple of years, tried a WB and switched. Won't go back. I use DuraVanes and have no problems.

I've been achery hunting for around 35 years and the most important thing I've learned is that the way to go is what works best for you and your style of hunting.

Rob Opp

i would reccomend the whisker biscuit, turn your vanes where there not hitting the stiffer black triangle portion of the rest. i agree with rob on the duravanes, although i use blazers myself or 3 inch feathers . never had any probs with feathers most definatley as far as being damaged by the rest. keep things simple means less to screw up when the game is on the line. just my thinking.hope it helps

Ripcord +1
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cinch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I use a Ripcord drop away and love it. I have heard the Whisker Biscuit is very good as well, but can be hard on fletchings. </div></div>

Good to hear Strick9!!

My step-son is shooting his new bow pretty well too. He's also ready for the 50 yd dot shoot - wink wink!! LOL!!

Here is my 2 pennies.....Go with a whisker biscuit. I've had 3 drop aways in the past and have had problems with them all. With the new "speed" bows out there now some people are running into problems withe a DA not dropping quick enough. Also, when it comes to archery, less that can go wrong (less moving parts), the better.

As far as vanes go, if you use a 2" vane like a Blazer or Fusion, you will be fine. If you want to run a longer vane, go with AAE Plastifletch. I recently put some 4 inchers on a few of my arrows and have seen no problems yet.

Accuracy will not be noticable unless you are into competition shooting. For most practical hunting ranges, especially for a newbie, a biscuit is the way to go. Also, the full containment is damn nice, especially if you do any sort of spot and stalk hunting.

I've gave drop aways a fair shot, and they aren't for me, in a hunting bow. I've been using a biscuit for a year and a half now and will never go back.

Whisker Biscuits work great for hunting when you are on the move stalking. Drop aways are favored for stationary shooting or target shooting.

You simply wrap one finger around the arrow with your bow hand while on the move and there is no issue. Frankly, one ought to not be running around too much with an arrow nocked onto the string anyhows.

I've shot the Whisker Biscut several years with much luck. Granted I was and still am useing Blazzers but never had any issues. Hell i even won a few 3D shoots with it! But with all the hype about speed I switched to the Trophy Taker bout 5 years ago and still use it to this day with nothing ever done to it and STILL kickin a$$ at the matches. Folks may be questioning the drop aways on the new REALLY fast bows.... i'll just say I now shoot the new Monster 7 at 31" draw @ 70 pounds with a 600 grain arrow with the same Trophy Taker and STILL have yet to have an issue. IF you're only going to hunt with ur stick launcher look at the WB a bit more do to their price. If you're gona take longer shots, that's if you're a able shooter, look at the drop aways then due to them being more consistent. Bows and the ect. are just like rifle and a woman. All comes down to what YOU feel is comfortable and what YOU can afford. .02

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: badred6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know mainly everyone here shoots rifles, but I know someone here shoots a bow, and have a question about their setup.

I am just starting to get into archery, and undecided wether a drop away rest or a whisker biscuit is the way to go. Any help appreciated. </div></div>

I have shot the WB rests on different bows years ago but since went over to the QAD LD drop away. Some have had problems with the QAD but your going to find someone has a problem with everything sooner or later. Nature of the beast I suppose. I've bow hunted in rain, sleet, and light snow with the QAD LD rests and never had a problem.

They are attached to your cable and need to be set up correctly.

Have a close friend and long time hunting buddy who loves and swears by the Limbdriver rests. I also like them and feel they deserve a look.

Either way, my feelings are the less contact your arrow shaft has after you release, the more accurate the shot will be. And there is constant contact with a Whisker Bisquit any way you look at it.

You might check out ArcheryTalk.com for more info, pics, details in the forums.

Good Luck with your choice.

Depends on your own preference. If you want a rest that you put an arrow on and dont have to tend it to keep it on, then go with the whisker biscuit. You may loose some fletchings eventually but thats the nature of the beast.

Personally I switched to the Vapor Trail Limbdriver last year and have been very pleased. Easy to setup, and works great. My shooting has improved from it. IMO

Using Blazer Vanes, GT Arrows, Hoyt Cam 1/2

I am also a long time member of archerytalk and also an even longer time member, since mid 90s of bowhunting.net and the bowsite. I have heard, but have not yet seen, theat they have changed the commpound with the blazers and they are not as stiff as they used to be. Blazers are, or were, a great little vane, although I switched to Fusions last year and this year I am shooting the FOB.

As for hitting the arms on the QAD, it isn't so much a matter of pure speed but also a matter of brace height. I have bows with brace heights as low a 5.5 inches and shooting arrows at over 340 fps. These arrows are so into the riser that one can't even load an arrow with a 4 inch vane onto the string without the vanes riding up on the rest so it forces you to use the blazers or fusions.

My new AXE bows have a 6 inch brace height, are not quite as fast as the Omen, but still IBO at 345 fps, but I hear lots of guys having a tough time getting to QAD to even install on these bows, due to the cable guard, without having to cut off the top bar of the rest and use spacers and such.

When I was running the QAD with my other bows like the Omen, I ended up removing the top containment and then having to chop down the side arms of the launcher to provide a bit more clearance, and I finally just tried the LimbDriver and all problems immediately went away so I bought a handful of them.

This is pretty neat being able to have better discussions on archery items here on SnipersHide than one generally will get over on AT
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ARPredatorHunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is pretty neat being able to have better discussions on archery items here on SnipersHide than one generally will get over on AT
smile.gif
</div></div>

Hahaha, you said it. I expected a biscuit vs DA thread to be full of bitching and childish BS. Than I realized I wasn't on AT.......Nice change of pace.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rob Opp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Howdy Fisky, I believe I know you from Nodak. </div></div>

Hey Rob, yes sir, you also bought them Nikon target turrets from me. I've been lurking around here for quite some time, and I wanted to PM a couple guys, so I finally registered.